Do you think we'll get more Silent Hill content?

As the title says I'm curious. A few things I think they could add is more outfits for Pyramid Head, like one that looks like his appearance in homecoming, and one that looks like his appearance in the movies.

I'd also hope we could get another survivor or 2 for them and maybe a map that is based on the "other world", and maybe Valtiel as a killer or a costume for the Nurse based on the Silent Hill Nurses.

Aside from what I hope they could add in, I'm mostly just wondering if its even possible for there to be a "Silent Hill Dlc 2" or if its like because they just have the first one, we probably won't see more.

Valtiel could work pretty well as a killer similar to Freddy, maybe give him some sort of power like sending survivors to the "otherworld" and benefits in there. The other world could be super basic for most maps, just like darker than normal, but could maybe make Midwich into the actual version of the otherworld one would expect.

Comments

• APoipleTurtle
    APoipleTurtle Member Posts: 1,274

I'd say more cosmetics is reasonably likely. Possibly more characters in the form of Legendary Skins (such as already exist for Robbie the Rabbit, Lisa Garland, and Alessa).

I do not think we will be getting more playable Silent Hill characters with unique powers or perks anytime soon. Thus far, BHVR has never returned to a previous license to add more playable characters to it.

They are probably working on other in-house characters or making plans for which IP they will attempt to license next.

• dastru
    dastru Member Posts: 165

the cybill bennett skin is supposedly coming on 25 and apparently konami pachinko machines arent doing that great for them due the covid so i wouldn't be surprised if we get more sh cosmetics in the future

• TheClownIsKing
    TheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278

Other than cosmetics, not much I’m afraid. Perhaps maybe another map from a key location from silent hill?

• BigBrainMegMain
    BigBrainMegMain Member Posts: 3,826

What we need are more SH maps, a full map set.

These Legendary Cosmetics aren't making them money either.

• Slashstreetboy
    Slashstreetboy Member Posts: 1,811

Since we already have a full Silent Hill DLC and a legendary skin, my guess is that this chapter is closed in the DEVs eyes. Apart from maybe a skin or two for sheryl and traffic cone head I don´t see them adding anything SH related. Bigger franchise licenses haven´t gotten anything more, either.

• TheStabbiNAngeL
    TheStabbiNAngeL Member Posts: 1,264
    edited September 2020

Hey buddy that's the Other World version of Midwich

It's probably easy to accomplish if it's based off the prototype of Freddy's dream world,maybe they could do it, but,I don't think they would,seeing as he doesn't have the same fan base as Pyramid Head an fans of the series might find it offensive, because he was never they main antagonist of the story or an antagonist at all only an underlying passive guide, He was only their to unsure the new God was birthed into this world.If they added a section from the Blue Creek Apartments as a map that would be nice or the Labyrinth,they could add Heather Mason's true enemy and one she battled like the Missionary because it would make more sense. I think if they added Valtiel it would be totally iconic but who knows and probably draw even more people in from the series.

Post edited by TheStabbiNAngeL on
  • TMCalypso
    TMCalypso Member Posts: 336

I am certain that we will. Though, I just want a Legendary skin for Angela Orosco from Silent Hill 2. She was honestly my favorite character from that game.

If they ever decided to add in more playable characters and areas...Harry Mason or James Sunderland go without question. Killer.....I can only think of The Missionary from Silent Hill 3, drawing a blank on any others that might fit. As for the map...if not somewhere in the town itself (outdoors, possibly nightmare version) then I think The Mall from Silent Hill 3 would be best. At least, I think it'd be better than Midwich, imo.

• TheStabbiNAngeL

They should do SH2 pack,that way we Angela,James, Maria and Eddie

• SCP_FOR_DBD
    SCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416

I wouldn't get my hopes up for anything other than cosmetics if I were you.

• WestX
    WestX Member Posts: 120

He is straight up an antagonist. Not directly but the birth of the god inside of Cheryl will kill her, and Valtiel's entire purpose is to ensure that happens, thus, his entire purpose is antagonistic to Cheryl since his goal will ultimately end with her death. While he's not an actual boss that you fight like some of the other bosses, he is still a villain.

• TheStabbiNAngeL

He's not a villain nor an antagonist, He's only performing his role ,his job is to keep the God safe inside of Heather, which he doesn't kill her at the end of the game,instead gives her passage to the real world.Heather is the host to the God yes ,but he is the servant of the Sungodess or an agent of Metatron there's more than one ritual to be preformed without killing Heather, the seal of Metatron was one of these ways.

• Zaitsev
    Zaitsev Member Posts: 1,285

STOP GIVING KONAMI MONEY

no seriously. Not another dime in those greedy pockets of theirs. I have not forgiven them for what they did to Metal Gear Solid, and Silent Hill.

• Zaitsev
    Zaitsev Member Posts: 1,285

Alas, as Pyramid Head is working against the protagonist, he is the antagonist.