Stuck after attempting to grab survivor.

Options
R1ch4rd_N1x0n
R1ch4rd_N1x0n Member Posts: 1,731
edited June 2023 in Bug Reporting

This has happened a few times before with locker grabs, but I was able to escape the "sticky floor glitch" by opening the locker.

I went to grab a Claudette off of a gen. The animation started but she let go before she could actually get grabbed, cancelling the grab. That's an issue on it's own, but, it doesn't help that, afterwards, I was stuck where I attempted the grab and could not move at all. If I tried to, I would immediately be sucked back to that spot. I pulled out my phone to record the issue, although I later accidentally deleted this video from YouTube.

This happened as The Shape, but it likely happens on other killers as well.

Post edited by R1ch4rd_N1x0n on
3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• CtpLOL
    CtpLOL Member Posts: 1
    Options

I would like to confirm that this issue persists in the game to this day.

I don't know what is with the "sticky floor glitch", but it happened to me on huntress when i approached survivor working on gen and pressed m1, I entered the animation to grab said survivor, but then froze in middle of the animation as he/she took off, and i remained in this frozen state, unable to do absolutelly anything, for several seconds, before i was allowed to move again (i don't think my inputs triggered the unfreeze, as every time it was frozen for about the same duration).

This happened to me few times already over the last few weeks (the entirety of my dbd experience) i have never succesfully pulled a gen grab, ergo i froze every single time i (accidentally) attempted it.

I didn't notice any external triggers, perks/items, it seems like it's just the action itself causing the issue.

• Pluto_1
    Pluto_1 Member Posts: 336
    edited June 2023
    Options

June 2023 and it's still here.

• R1ch4rd_N1x0n
    R1ch4rd_N1x0n Member Posts: 1,731
    edited June 2023
    Options

That's honestly pretty pathetic... we need to raise awareness about this bug that often causes an immediate defeat. It even says "Acknowledged" but I'm pretty sure it became acknowledged years ago back when I posted this.