Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I'm starting to not like playing anymore

BowlofTofu
BowlofTofu Member Posts: 45

Ten games in a row I've played as killer has gone as followed:

Wait ten minutes for a match.

Load into match.

Three gens pop at once when I find the first survivor.

Two more pop while hooking the survivor I found. Note I'm playing Freddy and it's not hard to follow people and slow em down with his pools.

Within four minutes I have one hooked, and all gens are done. They open the gate, rush the hooked one with borrowed time and all escape.

It's just not fun when you wait a while to play, and the games over before you can even have fun or do anything cause gens pop so fast to me it's crazy. Hell it's common for me to just start a match and a minute in the first Gen pops cause of the toolboxes or Perks that speed up gens.

It's just not fun feeling useless all the time.

Comments

• Slashstreetboy
    Slashstreetboy Member Posts: 1,811

Feelsbadman. There´s always room for improvement though. Bad streaks suck of course...I ran into too many teams with Object of Obsession to feel comfortable qeueing as Trapper anymore for example.

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781

Wow, so I just left a HUGE amount of text explaining how you could improve in a nice way and I posted it, and it just disappeared. Spent like 30 mins writing that. So please learn how to apply pressure to survivors, look up guides on how to do that. Watch and listen to videos of Not Otzdarva, get the perks BBQ and chili, thrilling tremors, and pop goes the weasel, learn when to slug and when not to slug, and ignore salt from others, play however you want. Still cant believe the other comment I left didn't post...