The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

They should add a NOED type thing to deal with Body Blocking.

I think a great way to deal with body blocking would be quite simple really. Maybe have it where if a survivor is being carried, you gain a little "ability" that would let you hit a survivor into the bleeding state if they're doing a technique that is related to body blocking in front of a hook. What do you guys think?

Comments

• arcnkd
    arcnkd Member Posts: 446

I get frustrated like this too.

Though, I get more frustrated by Survivors - almost. every. single. one - that absolutely refuse to just leave out the goddamned Exit Gates once they are open. They have to linger around - like it is hard coded into their blood and they will suffer cardiac arrest if they don't.

I think NOED should be base kit to punish Survivors not ending the goddamn game; or lingering once a Gate is open should rapidly drain bloodpoints and emblems. Something to punish Survivors ######### around instead of leaving like they should. I mean hell, killers get punished for securing their kill - yet survivors aren't punished for choosing not to escape so they can ######### around with the killer more? It's bull ######### and archaic by this point honestly and I purposefully will go to the opposite end of the map to deny any extra bp to Survivors that are so "senpai-notice-me" desperate for those last few drops of BP that they linger around instead of ######### leaving.

• ArthurDent
    ArthurDent Member Posts: 44

I have pondered ways to combat this too.

I thought perhaps they could add weight to the killers. In other words the survivor is body blocking under the hook and the killer can push them backwards just by walking into them.

Little feng should not be able to bodyblock a hulking mass like pyramid head

• Breque
    Breque Member Posts: 427

No bodyblock is fun ( when you are bodyblocking )

• GoshJosh
    GoshJosh Member Posts: 4,992

Oh, I thought you were going to say I could NOED fellow survivors bodyblocking ME in a corner.

No. Survivors already have to sacrifice a health state, or two, or even three, to help a fellow survivor being carried. Unless that survivor is dead on hook (or even wiggles off for that matter), most of the time it isn't even worth it; and I don't understand why they do it.

• Syntai
    Syntai Member Posts: 38

Body Blocking is just fine.

But I agree with the not-leaving aspect.

They should make bloodwarden baseline to all killers.