If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

How Fredward be now that Wraith got some good changes

Options

Comments

• LightsOut88
    LightsOut88 Member Posts: 123
    Options
    Amen to that. They need to reverse the skill checks on freddy so that you need to hit a great skill check on self care to wake up. Not fail one! If they do this i will have no more problems and dont even need a buff. Maybe a small speed buff is in order but even still I destroy everyone w Freddy as it is. If they give me a buff im gonna be retiring survivors. on the daily!
  • Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    Options

@LightsOut88 said:
    Amen to that. They need to reverse the skill checks on freddy so that you need to hit a great skill check on self care to wake up. Not fail one! If they do this i will have no more problems and dont even need a buff. Maybe a small speed buff is in order but even still I destroy everyone w Freddy as it is. If they give me a buff im gonna be retiring survivors. on the daily!

But then Survivors will get so good at great skill check that Hex: Ruin stocks will plummet in value!

• LightsOut88
    LightsOut88 Member Posts: 123
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Peasant said:

@LightsOut88 said:

But then Survivors will get so good at great skill check that Hex: Ruin stocks will plummet in value!

Haha maybe, but at least wed see Hex:Ruin way less at rank 1. As it is 100% of killers use it and frankly, im just so tired of it lol. 
    P.s I sincerley doubt it man! People still fail skill checks on gens on the regular. If they havent perfected it by now they never will lol