Ruin+Undying is not fun at all (as killer or survivor)

2»

Comments

• LilSnek
    LilSnek Member Posts: 20

It must be fun for you to have a squad of dead hard, borrowed time, decisive strike and unbreakable gen rushing you... you are right the need to nerf the killers more!

• imguadalupe
    imguadalupe Member Posts: 22

I can't even do anything without ruin/undying. Three gens are popped before I get a single hook. I'm about to just run all gen slow down perks and pray I stop getting into lobbies with 4 DS and 4 BT.

• Kurisataru
    Kurisataru Member Posts: 460

I'm a killer main who runs it on most if not all of my killers. It's not OP, that can get cleansed early game. And it's still easily countered by Gen-Rushers who spread out. Killers cannot push more than one person off of a gen at a time and cannot chase more than one person at a time. We don't have any OP abilities contrary to irrational popular belief.

Also, when I play survivor, I'm not even going to bother looking for undying and ruin unless the killer is getting work off of it. If it takes us like 5 minutes to pop 1 generator because my teammates are playing bad and can't all stick to generators. I'm going to look for it and cleanse it. It helps to memorize totem spawn locations on every map so you know what places to check first. It's rng but knowing the possible spots makes it that much easier.