The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Finding matches as killer

Is it just me or does it feel like it takes way longer to find a game as killer then survivor. Maybe it's just me but it seem so can find a survivor game within about a minute and it takes about 5 minutes to find ones as killer

Comments

• Ryan489x
    Ryan489x Member Posts: 1,467

yeah it does take longer to find matches as a killer and once a certain time hits it's harder for everyone.

• Terro
    Terro Member Posts: 1,171

Haven't noticed a change as a survivor. My guess is that PS4 players have gone to play genshin impact, which were mostly survivors.

• Facture
    Facture Member Posts: 284

It is dependent on your location and time of day. My killer queues are under a minute during the hours I play, my survivor queues are around 5 minutes.

If I happen to jump on Saturday morning my survivor queues are usually under a minute and killer queues around 5 minutes.

• Ghadente
    Ghadente Member Posts: 3

It's so odd, it always has been the opposite for me. Normally found matches as Killer really quickly and used to take forever to find survivor match. After crossplay was implemented it was easier to find matches as survivor but still quicker when i played Killer. Now trying to get a match as Killer seems impossible and tried as survivor and it only took seconds. Been like 20 minutes searching for Killer and still haven't found a match... wth, never had this b4

• BlindMole
    BlindMole Member Posts: 649

My personal experience is this:

From early morning to ~4pm its easier to find survivor match (solo queu)

But in the evening it's way faster to find a killer match.

It's also the best thing of not maining a role... I just play what role has the shortest waiting times