Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

What killer should I use at higher ranks?

So I haven’t really found my ideal killer but I play wraith more than any other killer in the game and I’m starting to get into higher ranks and wanted to know if there are killers I should take a look at as I start getting into higher ranks

Best Answers

Answers

• HEX_MalusGrey
    HEX_MalusGrey Member Posts: 231

I started the game with wraith too. But i had to completely abandon him on higher levels. He is good to learn basics but not beyond that.

As bitingsea say's, pick a killer that is good in loops. I wouldn't suggest to learn nurse, unless you have nerves made out of steel. For "THE BEST" killer in the game it is surprisingly hard to find nurse players who are decent with her.

My main killers: Myers, Freddy, Doc. Especially Doc i can always go back to and feel good playing him. My save heaven after a couple bad matches so to speak. Same with Freddy. Both are very good at slowing the game down which is key to win a match. But there are other way's to win.

You can also pick a killer who can end chases quickly. Not bubba though. Bubba players are the worst and all they can do to win is camping hooks. Most hated players i would say. At least for me.

Billy can be very good but don't get fooled by the "easy" tag. To play him properly and run into survivors instead of walls you need a lot of experience. Pyramid is also very good.

But all of this also depends on what perks you have. Some killers are more relient on specific perks then others. With this in mind i would suggest to pick Doc, Freddy or become decent with the Hag.