Body blocking behemoths???

I find it frustrating to play at times when the survivors are capable of body blocking. I think it would make sense for the killer (with unnatural strength) to be able to push around the survivors. However i also think its a great idea to add an option that allows a survivor to try and stop the killer with an animation. The killer then presses a button to push them off and get a guarenteed hit. This has a massive cooldown caused by fear called PTSD so it cant be abused and it has a large trade off. It would be greatly appreciated if this could be addressed so we can stop feeling like a sissy being held back by a puny (but capable of course) human. I appreciate any and all feedback.

Comments

• Kind_Lemon
    Kind_Lemon Member Posts: 2,559

I want all killers to be able to perform a sweeping attack that pushes all survivors in the cone in the direction of the swing, dealing no damage. Preferably testing in a PTB before it goes live.

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,311

If someone bodyblocks you that's already a free hit right there. It's a game mechanic and protection hits are a thing that both reward points and interact with several perks in the game, doesn't really matter if it "makes sense" or not. Doesn't make any less sense than the killer being unable to just close their eyes when a flashlight hits them.

• thefallenloser
    thefallenloser Member Posts: 1,277

mad grit lul