The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Pleeeaaasse Buff Leather Face and Amanda next!

NMCKE
NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
The title says it all fog travelers, they need some buffs! Leather Face needs it more than Amanda for sure but overall, they could use a boost since they are kinda weak right now! What do you guys think about this? How would you buff Leather Face and Amanda? Thoughts?

Comments

• NMCKE
    scerckan said:
    weak? leatherface has a permanent downer. he doesn't need totems or stalk to get survivors on exposed mode. if he needs something is to be nerfed
    Oh, you must be new or (No offense) in low ranks! I understand where you are coming from since a lot of Leather Faces camp at lower ranks but Leather Face is really weak at high ranks! He doesn't have much going for him during a chase, I don't play Leather Face but I could tag my friend @IronWolf115 and he can tell you what exactly is wrong with Leather Face in detail!
  • ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181
    edited September 2018

@scerckan said:
    weak? leatherface has a permanent downer. he doesn't need totems or stalk to get survivors on exposed mode. if he needs something is to be nerfed

Leatherface is one of the weakest killers in the game. He can be looped and genrushed very easily and he's bright yellow. If you let him get close enough to you to the point where he can one-shot you at the start of the chase, than, no offence, you need to improve your game play.

• NMCKE
    Dudddd said:
    She really needs a buff , her traps are literally rng , they need to make her stealth much more terrifying like t1 myers if your running spine chill, premonition you can detect her easy . 
    Yes, finally someone who plays Pig and understands her problems! :+1:
  • HookedonDemand
    HookedonDemand Member Posts: 181

@Nickenzie said:
    fcc2014 said:

Not every every killer needs to be top tier

Ooo, Déjà vu! Yeah, sucks that they said that sadly!

But it doesn't make any sense, all Killers should be viable and that makes them top tier because otherwise why have them to begin with ? Madness !

• NMCKE

@scerckan said:

Leatherface is one of the weakest killers in the game. He can be looped and genrushed very easily and he's bright yellow. If you let him get close enough to you to the point where he can one-shot you at the start of the chase, than you need to improve your game play.

Yes, Leather Face gets destroyed by pallets for sure! I made a few suggestions to @IronWolf115 to his private inbox and he ended up making a thread about it but I'm not sure if it's balanced tho.
  • Acromio
    Acromio Member Posts: 1,737

@fcc2014 said:

Have fun versing Nurses and Billies 24/7.

• NMCKE
    Acromio said:

@fcc2014 said:

He's not saying that killers shouldn't be viable, @fcc2014 is quoting what the developers said!
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Acromio said:

@fcc2014 said:

Yes the typical response because someones favorite killer isn't top tier.

You do realize that Hag is one of the top 2-3 killers at rank 1-5 right? There's also been a lot of really good Trappers, Myer's and huntresses at rank 1-5. There's even been some Wraiths and Freddy's.

Before the reset most of my matches at 1-2 were actually Hag's, Wraiths, Freddy's, with Billy/Nurse rounding it off. With Hags being the biggest played killer since her rework she's really good.

• TheDarkLycan
    TheDarkLycan Member Posts: 435
    powerbats said:

@Acromio said:

@fcc2014 said:

You do realize that Hag is one of the top 2-3 killers at rank 1-5 right? There's also been a lot of really good Trappers, Myer's and huntresses at rank 1-5. There's even been some Wraiths and Freddy's.

Before the reset most of my matches at 1-2 were actually Hag's, Wraiths, Freddy's, with Billy/Nurse rounding it off. With Hags being the biggest played killer since her rework she's really good.

I can vouch, I play Freddy and huntress at rank one and see alot of myres there when I play survivor.
  • Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604
    edited September 2018

Leatherface is plain bad, same with Pig, both are horrible

They won't ever be used in tournament, and you'll only see Nurse/ Billy/ possibly Hag / Claudette at Tourney/ High ranked

• Cass
    Cass Member Posts: 47

Pig in crouch really needs better vision. I cant see a thing on maps like the swamp while crouching.

Also her perks..... I don't use any of them. Make your choice sounds cool but ingame I never managed to bump into an exposed one.

• Zanfer
    Zanfer Member Posts: 647

@Dudddd said:
    She really needs a buff , her traps are literally rng , they need to make her stealth much more terrifying like t1 myers if your running spine chill, premonition you can detect her easy . 

If you crouch behind objects out of survivors line of sight you can get up pretty close to them

• feffrey
    feffrey Member Posts: 886
    leather face will always be trash because face campers suck
  • NMCKE
    Fengminni said:
    Acromio said:

@fcc2014 said:

I faced more Trappers, Wraiths and Pigs at rank 1 than Nurse or Hillbilly. A lot of high ranks use mid or low tier killers. There are some awesome Trappers at Rank 1 who know where to set unexpected traps and get a 3-4k easily. 
    Yeah but it's not consistent tho! For example, Leather Face can use Very Rare add-ons and 4k but he won't be able to keep using those add-ons since eventually you'll run out! There is a lot if variables you'll need to consider for a killer to 4k and Leather Face has too many!
  • AdánAR
    AdánAR Member Posts: 118
    These killer mains 😂😂 getgud and stop crying about it. I can go killer with hag and get easily 3/4k and I'm not a killer main i mean #########? 
  • NMCKE
    AdánAR said:
    These killer mains 😂😂 getgud and stop crying about it. I can go killer with hag and get easily 3/4k and I'm not a killer main i mean #########? 
    Lol, show me a clip of you 4king as Leather Face and Amanda! 😂
  • powerbats

@Nickenzie said:
    AdánAR said:

I've prob got some video of killers getting 4k as both I just have to go through them.

• NMCKE
    powerbats said:

@Nickenzie said:
    AdánAR said:

I've prob got some video of killers getting 4k as both I just have to go through them.

That's the key word, "Some". It's really difficult to do well with some killers but overall... I don't want them to be OP but buff them to Billy's level.
  • powerbats

@Nickenzie said:
    powerbats said:

@Nickenzie said:

AdánAR said:

That's the key word, "Some". It's really difficult to do well with some killers but overall... I don't want them to be OP but buff them to Billy's level.

Bubba on Billy's level would be more op than Nurse although he does need some buffs.

• NMCKE
    edited September 2018
    powerbats said:

@Nickenzie said:
    powerbats said:

@Nickenzie said:

AdánAR said:

Bubba on Billy's level would be more op than Nurse although he does need some buffs.

He needs some simple things such as not getting interrupted when chainsawing a pallet. Bubba is extremely weak to pallets which is kind ironic since he's supposed to be a close range punisher!
  • feffrey
    feffrey Member Posts: 886
    Nickenzie said:
    AdánAR said:
    That's EZ lol stop blaming others because you suck
  • AdánAR
    AdánAR Member Posts: 118
    edited September 2018

@Nickenzie said:
    AdánAR said:

You killer mains whine about everything "uh, DS is so OP, SB is OP, eveything is so OP, the game is surv sided, buff this killer, nerf survivors" I saw a lot of pigs and Leatherfaces (as me) getttin' 4K, stop being a crying baby killer and improve your skills or just don't play the game :)

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    fcc2014 said:
    Oh okay then when we rank 5-1 and then still have the rest of the month to go before rank reset again then let's all stop playing every other killer that's not nurse, Billy and huntress... maybe a mix of hag but honestly the same mix of killers is boring AF and the whole "not every killer needs to be too tier" is crap... how does the killer side have fun? By competing with the survivors... survivors have fun by competing with the killer (mainly by being chased.. it's the most fun for the survivors atm unless being tunneled off hook) unfortunately theres only 3 true killer that can actually compete against competent survivors.... so why would we wanna take in a killer that won't 1.) Reward the player 2.) Is not able to compete.... because that's what we wanna do is to compete, we dont want 4k everytime because that's boring and would cause me to stop playing...
  • NMCKE
    edited September 2018
    AdánAR said:

@Nickenzie said:
    AdánAR said:

You killer mains whine about everything "uh, DS is so OP, SB is OP, eveything is so OP, the game is surv sided, buff this killer, nerf survivors" I saw a lot of pigs and Leatherfaces (as me) getttin' 4K, stop being a crying baby killer and improve your skills or just don't play the game :)

Yeah, I'm so terrible at playing killer! I get 0 sacrifices every game and I'm so bad that I can't even down a survivor... :(

I'm also bad with survivor too, I'm actually so bad that I start the trial on the hook and get automatically sacrificed... :(

Yeah, every killer main is just bad... They don't know nothing about Dead by Daylight and how badly the game is balanced.
  • NMCKE
    Hellbilly said:

@Nickenzie said:
    AdánAR said:

@Nickenzie said:

AdánAR said:

Yeah, I'm so terrible at playing killer! I get 0 sacrifices every game and I'm so bad that I can't even down a survivor... :(

I'm also bad with survivor too, I'm actually so bad that I start the trial on the hook and get automatically sacrificed... :(

Yeah, every killer main is just bad... They don't know nothing about Dead by Daylight and how badly the game is balanced.

Aren't you that guy who keeps making terrible threads with terrible ideas? Like that time where you wanted the Reverse Bear traps to have a 5 minute timer.

Also, prestiging doesn't really mean anything in terms of skill because you can just play another Killer and dump points into whoever to prestige.

Thanks for confirming you're a console plebian too.

Yes and thank you for telling me that this is your alternative account fog traveler! :) Just reported you for harassment since on every SINGLE thread that you know that OP is me, you always bring that up and shame me! Oh, hey @Peanits... can you close this thread please?
  • Circlesho
    Circlesho Member Posts: 22

@Nickenzie said:
    Acromio said:

@fcc2014 said:

He's not saying that killers shouldn't be viable, @fcc2014 is quoting what the developers said!

The devs are not always correct in their words, back when killers were waaaay worse when there were more pallets on the map, the dev summary tended to be either take a break from killer or that they were not underpowered. I just want more variety on good killers, instead of the same two!

• Circlesho

@AdánAR said:

Hag aint a bad killer anymore, she's around the top of A tier. And you must be playing at low ranks if you're doing so well.

• Circlesho

@AdánAR said:

@Nickenzie said:
    AdánAR said:

You gotta be low rank then bud cause I guaruntee at high ranks a 4k as amanda/leatherface only happens once in a blue moon, or youre just playing against survivors that dont know how to gen rush for some reason

• Onandaga
    Onandaga Member Posts: 15

Mclean said on reddit that they are going to work on leatherface sometime in the future.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    powerbats said:

@Acromio said:

@fcc2014 said:

Only because some people are plain masochistic, doesn't mean that those killers are viable or fun on high ranks. 
    Also, don't forget that there are dailies. So they might play for the daily and not because they like it. 
  • BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809

@ShrimpTwiggs said:

@scerckan said:

Leatherface is one of the weakest killers in the game. He can be looped and genrushed very easily and he's bright yellow. If you let him get close enough to you to the point where he can one-shot you at the start of the chase, than, no offence, you need to improve your game play.

yep leatherface needs buff (maybe an optional cancel of 2nd attack in progress or FD's with powers)

but the pig.. meh.. I think is strong as she is with silent mode, ambust and reverse traps

• IronWolf115
    IronWolf115 Member Posts: 672

@Onandaga said:
    Mclean said on reddit that they are going to work on leatherface sometime in the future.

Have you got the link to that? I would like to see that

• @AdánAR said:

@Nickenzie said:
    AdánAR said:

If a leatherface or pig got a 4k it's because the survivors are bad. The game is survivor sided and alot of perks gives second chances that makes survivors to strong. You ######### are the reason this game will die killers are suppose to be op they're suppose to be strong this is an assymetrical game and the monster the killer whatever it is should be op that's what would make the game more scary. I'm always scared of a good Billy or nurse because theyre kit is so strong. This game will probably die when last year the nightmare releases it looks more fun and done properly instead of this game full of braindead survivor that ######### about anything being a challenge to them.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    I couldn't agree more.
  • Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780

I don't really think the Pig needs big buffs. I say this as a Pig main.
    What I really want is that they reduce her crouch transition, and maybe make it so the jigsaw boxes don't spawn super close to each other.

• LordziPL
    LordziPL Member Posts: 590

I think only Pig deserve buff, but not to much. Little buff. Crouching speed from 92% to 95% and dash 0,5 sec longer. I think she deserve no more :)

• HeavenlyClassic
    HeavenlyClassic Member Posts: 38
    I agree. Especially Amanda my fave
  • HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

He's only viable at this point if you get survivor to the basement and camp

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,522

@Nickenzie said:
    Oh, hey @Peanits... can you close this thread please?

Will do.

This discussion has been closed.