Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Happy Times?

JHondo
JHondo Member Posts: 1,174

Wanted to take a break from the complaining parts of these forums and talk about achievements and goals players have completed that make them feel good.

Today I managed to finally get my Nurse adept and it felt amazing! To think, I finally got to a point with the hardest killer for me to play as that I could get a merciless victory with her, never thought I'd see it.

What in game achievements or goals have you completed recently that have made you happy of your accomplishments?

Comments

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

Grats on the Adept!

I've pretty much done everything in the game so it's pretty much sandbox mode for me, but things like this put a smile on my face.

• TheOhioHutcH
    TheOhioHutcH Member Posts: 178

I was doing a daily for Freddie today. So I put on a bad build for Freddy. Just ran agitation, brutal strength, sloppy butcher, and barbecue and chili. With fake pallets and a z block. For fun just to get the daily done. I ended up getting a 4k to my surprise. the survivors were all red rank with the normal Survivor meta perks. That made me feel good.

• JHondo
    JHondo Member Posts: 1,174
    edited October 2020

Always fun when things like that happen. Reminds me of when I was grinding Trapper achievements and without realizing it I had gotten to Rank 1 by just picking up from traps. Just totally unexpected things.

• HEX_MalusGrey
    HEX_MalusGrey Member Posts: 231
    edited October 2020

Congratz =)

A few day's ago this appeared on my screen:

A feast for the Entity

In public matches, sacrifice a total of 1000 survivors.

2.8% of all players have reached this achievement. Not the rarest achievement, but still =)

BTW: Only 48% of all DBD "players" have the "level a character for the first time achievement". Steam is crazy.

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

The game has had free trial periods. I have tons of games on Steam from humble bundle purchases that I have never even installed. So...double the percentage. Just under 6% of players got it which means you're in the top 10% of players!