We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

Pro Tip: Only buy the Rift once you reach Level 70

Godot
Godot Member Posts: 806

What I did this Tome is I played constantly until I finished all challenges in a level, waited for the next level to come out, repeated this process up until I got to level 69, all while I haven't even completed ALL of the Level 4 challenges (I still have one left, to this day). Then, once I reached Level 70 through simply playing, I bought Auric Cells and bought the Rift, because I had reached it's max level.

The Rift doesn't give a progress boost if you buy the Rift pass beforehand, kind of like other Battle Passes do in other games. You progress regularly (which is kinda sad, but it's true and it's also somewhat better). Buying the pass beforehand means you're going to have to force yourself to play, which is seriously sad.

Trust me, it's better this way, rather than to sulk about not being able to reach Level 70 before the Rift ended.

Comments