If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Chapter Idea: Bad Company

Options
Wolff_Bringer
Wolff_Bringer Member Posts: 90

Greetings,

i have an idea for a chapter for dead by daylight and i will explain everything here.
At first i will explain what the chapter contains. After that, i explain everything in detail.

The chapter will contain:
New Items for survivor
New Killer
New Map
New Survivor
Cosmetics
New Perks

New Items:

Simple Syringe: The Simple Syringe has one use. If you see another survivor asleep you can use the syringe to wake him up. The Syringe is destroyed in the progress.
You can use the Syringe while you are in Madness III or II to go one Madness tier down. The Syringe ISN'T destroyed in the process, you will have an empty Syringe (more about that later) in hand.
(You CANT use the Syringe for other people while they are in Madness III or II. They fear the Syringe)

Adrenalin Syringe: The Adrenalin Syring has one use. If you see another survivor asleep you can wake him up and give him a short movement speed bonus.
If you use the Syringe by yourself you gain a slighty stronger movement speed bonus. You CANT use the Syringe while asleep.

Gerrit's Mixture (Syringe): This Syringe has one use. If you use the Syringe you see all other survivors for 3 seconds. The survivor that is being chased by the killer will have an red outline, while the others are yellow. You are seen by the killer for 1 second.
You gain a long movement speed bonus but a moderate penalty in repairing and sabotaging.

New Addons:

Medipak:

Adrenalin Pill: While healing you can USE your medipak. When using the medipak this Addon will be depleted and you get a small movement speed bonus when finishing healing OR stop healing.
When another player is asleep you can wake him INSTANTLY but you use the PIll (Useful when in chase).

Flashlight:
Gerrit's bulb: While flashing the flashlight you can USE your flashlight. When you USE your flashlight you can blind the killer instantly. The flashlight explodes in your hand and you cant drop palletts and only goes slowly over barricades for short time.
-" I guess i can help others with this... but only with offering pain." Gerrit

Toolbox:
Gerrit's tools: While repairing and failing a skill check you get 1 second to USE the toolbox. When you use the toolbox the skillcheck doesn't regress the generator but you use some charges from the toolbox.
-"I saw one survivor, a smart girl, that showed me some tricks to mute my failures. I couldnt mute it but i can stop the generator from regressing with these!" Gerrit

Of course with the items comes the discussion: To strong or to painful for the killer. I guess something but i dont know if it will fit fine with the balancing with the game.
Survivors get more items, but so does EVERY Killer. With this update, all killers have shared Addons. These addons can be arrive at every killer.

New Addons Killer ONLY

ALL KILLERS
Snake Poison: The weapon of yours hurts the lungs of your victims. The hit-boost of survivors is a little shorter.

Spider Poison: The weapon of yours makes moving a little difficult. The movement speed of the hit survivor is reduced for a short time. The hit-boost is a little longer.

Frog Poison: The weapon of yours makes bending arms and hands painfull. When a survivor speed vaults, he gains a stack of PAIN. At 3 stacks the bleeding survivor gets down.
The survivor looses PAIN when healed.

Scorpio Poison: The weapon of yours has poison not known by the entitus. When hitting a survivor he gets a burning feeling in his body. After a short amount of time, if the survivor is not healed in time, he will suffer the PREY effect. The survivor is not in contact with the entitus anymore and gains [percentage please] repairing, healing and sabotage speed bonus and all Aura reading failes on him(He cant see others but he cant be seen by killers) but suffers from the EXPOSED status effect. You can kill the survivor (marked by a little cross on the survivors name).
After hitting a survivor you loose the poison.

I know the last one, the Scorpio Poison is a little bit strong... In fact, i wanted to boost the repairing, healing and sabotage speed by A LOT to make it even, but i need suggestion on that.
I want to have more poison in the game and in generall have more addons that EVERY killer has the same Addon. I was thinking of something like "If your ability has to charge it is faster" and so on. But every killer has own Addons for that.
So i need more suggestions. :3

New Offerings
(Something big is coming and its just an IDEA. Dont forget it.)

KILLER

Exit Breakers(Hidden): The entitus hides 2 Breakers in the game that can be seen by the Killers and picked up by the survivors. The Exit gates needs twice the time to open (stacks with the Perk Remember Me from the Nightmare).
Survivors can install the Breakers to the exit gates at ANY TIME in the game. Installing these will result in normal opening speed time.

Severed Hand: Generators have higher chance of skillchecks. Skillchecks are harder and hitting a skillcheck isnt rewarding any progress. Hitting a great skillchecks gives a slightly bigger reward.

And now the thing im most excited about (Because i can hear your thoughts on a killer like that) is the NEW KILLER!

The New Killer

Bobby The Kid:

Power: MASTER MIND
You are a master mind in traps. You can set up various traps that changes with your addons. (Consumes one set)

You have 3 Shock set of traps. When your traps are used they show as a disabled trap. You can pick up additional set of traps on the chests in the map. Every chest contains 3 sets. You can only have 3 sets on your pocket.

Disabled Trap: Shows a BLUE Aura on the place the trap has been. You can then pick up the trap and gain a Stack of MASTER MIND.

Shock Generator Trap: You can place a trap on the generator. Placing a trap takes 5 seconds. After 1 second a DIFFICULT skillcheck appears. Hitting the skillcheck will INSTANTLY place the trap. The trap on the generator activates when a survivor interacts with the generator. A skillcheck appears for the survivor. If the survivor fails the skillcheck he will get shocked and you see the survivor Aura. The trap is DISABLED after that.

Shock Barricade Trap: You can place a trap on a barricade. Placing the trap takes 3 seconds. If a survivor jumps over the barricade the trap activates and shocks the survivor back in front of the barricade (The survivor can then normally walk over the barricade). The Trap leaves a disabled trap behind.

Addons
(Common)Backpack: You can take 2 more traps with you.
(Uncommon)Backpack: You can take 3 more traps with you. You start the trail with 1 more trap.
(Rare)Backpack: You can take 3 more traps with you. You start the trail with 1 more traps.
(Very Rare)Backpack: You can take 3 more traps with you. You start the trail with 2 more traps.
[Name suggestions for the backpacks please :3 ]

(Uncommon)Trap alarm: When a survivor is trying to disable a trap your hear a alarm. (You cannot see WHICH trap is disabled tho)
(Uncommon)Trap setters: Setting time of traps are reduced. SHOCK traps 2 seconds less. Fire traps gives the DIFFICULT Skillcheck and Poison traps 2.5 seconds less. Technical traps 1.5 seconds less setting time.

TRAP CHANGING ADDONS
(Rare)Fire Trap: Your traps are changing to fire traps. You can place traps on the ground and on generators. You start with 1 trap. You can have 1 sets on your pocket. Chests contain 2 sets.

Fire Generator Trap: You can place a fire trap on an generator. This takes 6 seconds. No DIFFICULT Skillcheck. The trap activates when a survivor is interacting with the generator. A skillcheck appears. If the survivor fails the skillcheck he gets wounded and you get a notification WHERE the trap is disabled.When the survivor gets a normal skillcheck he gets wounded and The trap leaves a disabled trap.(No indication that the trap was activated[And not WHERE])

Fire Ground Trap: You can place fire traps on the ground. This takes 3 Seconds. You dont see an outline of the trap. If a survivor walks to close to a trap he gets wounded and the trap is disabled. You can hurt yourself with traps and suffer a moderate stun.

(Uncommon)Technical Trap: Your traps are changing to technical traps. You can place the traps on generators and on pallets.

Technical Pallet Trap: You can place traps on pallets. When a survivor drops a pallet with a trap the pallet breaks. Your trap does not leave a disabled trap behind.

Technical Generator Trap: You can place traps on generators. This takes 4 seconds. The survivor needs the double amount of time it takes to repair the gen. After 40 charges the trap automaticly shocks every survivor and disables itself. If repairing is stopped at the gen the trap looses 10 charges. When a survivor interacts with a generator he can press the USE button to try a DIFFICULT Skillcheck. If he get a normal skillcheck, he gets shocked and the trap disables. A shocked survivor cant interact with objects for 3 seconds. If the survivor gets a great skillcheck the trap is destroyed.

(Rare)Poison Trap: Your traps are changed to poison traps. You can place traps on the ground and on generators. You start with 2 traps. You can have 2 sets on your pocket. Chests contain 2 sets. Your traps gives survivors the status effect POISON.
POISON depletes when not near a trap. (every 10 seconds one stack)
At 3 Stacks the survivor is coughing quite(not hearable while repairing). At 5 Stacks the survivor gets 1 stack of PAIN every 10 seconds. At 10 stacks of POISON the survivor is coughing loud and notify the killer.

Poison Ground Trap: You can place Poison traps on the ground. Survivors walking near the trap gains 1 stack POISON and additionally every 3 seconds near the trap the survivor gains 1 stack. Survivors can disable the trap (like the trapper ones)

Poison Generator Trap: You can place Poison traps on generators. Survivors walking near the generator gains 1 stack of POISON every 3 seconds. While repairing a gen the survivor can press the USE button to disable the Poison trap. When doing that, the survivor gets a DIFFICULT Skillcheck. If he hits the Skillcheck he gains INSTANTLY 5 stacks of POISON. The Poison starts depleting after 10 seconds. If he gets a great skillcheck, the trap disables without poisen the Survivor.

[That are my ideas right now, my head is burning right now xD will edit everything and make things clear tomorrow, want to show you it now]

New Map:
Bobbys Family House [W.I.T] (Work in thinking)

New Survivor:
Francy Skodforth
Story: [W.I.T] (Work in thinking) [Has reference to BOBBY]

Cosmetics:
[WIP]

New Perks:

Killer Personal Perks:

WHERE ARE YOU?: You hate loosing your prey. When loosing a survivor your senses are increased. You see wounded survivors 4/8/12 meters away from you for 5/10/15 seconds.

I WILL GET YOU!: You hate following your prey around pallets. Your bloodlust is charging 10%,20%,30% faster. After loosing the survivor your bloodlust fades INSTANTLY/FASTER/SLOWER away.

HA! GOTCHA!: When swinging you can press the ability button to jump back. The distance is 2/4/6 Meters [I have no clue how far it needs to be NOT stunned by a pallet].

Survivor Personal PErks: [WIP]

Im pretty burned down right now. What are you saying right now? Will see ideas and suggestions tomorrow!
Greetings
Wolff

Comments

• Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088
    Options

Lets nerf Freddy even more by adding special items to counter his power. He is too OP right now.

• Wolff_Bringer
    Wolff_Bringer Member Posts: 90
    Options

He will get reworked. I consider that point Rattman. I know that freddy is weak (im getting most of the time 3 survivor, have no probs with him) at the moment, but after his "rework" or needed buffs i hope its not that strong. And actually, you only can use it on others...