The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

I think that we need a Training option in all platforms of DBD

I am 99.9% sure that there is a training mode in DBD mobile, I couldn't care less about DBD mobile but I think it's a good idea. I am a survivor main with roughly... 1,000 in the game and I am a rank 8 killer, a plague // legion main.

When I bought Legion, I played effortlessly, 4K and Merciless almost every game, then I hit rank 8, and I'm really proud of myself for doing that well. However, everyone I faced from that moment on was a red rank survivor and that was not fun for me personally, since the game would finish 5 minutes after it started and I'm the type of person when getting Entity Displeased makes us feel horrible inside.

I put a temporary end to Legion, and I wanted to play Hillbilly, who I have no experience with whatsoever. Let's just say that the game wrapped up pretty quickly and I got T-Bagged at the exit gates. As a survivor main, I have T-Bagged a few times like if a killer was proxy-camping at the basement and I always drop a gg. However a killer's perspective, you might just be thinking 'Oh F off.' and I'm sure we survivor mains can all T-Bag a little less.

This brings me to my suggestion; Training Option.

A new feature where either Killer or Survivor can practice in a 2V1 against the killer, and while loading in, you will see who you are facing. Like if I don't want to practice against a doctor and there is a doctor in the lobby, I just peace out of that queue and move on to the next one. The killer will have an opportunity to practice there, and completely forget about ranking or matchmaking system, since I'd hope it would be for newer players who just want to play the game.

There could be a chat when you click escape on your computer, or whatever you click on your platform to see the offerings in game.

In this feature, nobody will depip or have to save up BP for any items or offerings, or even depip. This feature is targeted at newer players, and I'm sure we all at some point could've used this.

I'm not looking for any negativity in chat, but please share your opinion or how you agree with this idea.

Have a good day/night