Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Question: How would you buff Stealth Killers?

They all seem painfully weak right now... What are the various ways you can...

• Buff the Stealth Killers directly
  • Buff/Nerf various perks that counter these killers
  • Change how "Undetectable" works/is countered
  • Make them more powerful in chases?

Answers

• DrSlaughter22
    DrSlaughter22 Member Posts: 26

I would make these changes:

Rework Ghost Face's detection so its more reliable for both sides. So he can either stay hidden when he should, and so survivors can expose him when they are looking at him.

Make Myers gain a huge amount of stalk when hitting a survivor only in tier 1. All add ons that effect stalking speed instead only effect tier 2. Note. This idea OS from Otz.

The Pig. I would change a lot about her. Add menu music, chase music, and music for her traps. Make her traps less rng and more reliable. Rework her add ons so they focus less on skill checks.

(Most skilled survivors dont struggle with skill checks. I think having perks for new players is perfectly fine, but not add ons)

I would also make her crouch on par with ghost face's. She can crouch faster. Stand and crouch faster. Remove the blade sound and even the roar. Or maybe even add an add on that effects those things.

One more thing I would add is make it so she can grab survivors while crouched like Ghost Face can.

The last thing I would change about Piggy, is make at least 1 reverse bear trap work after the last generator gets completed if put on before the end game timer starts.

This trap will have no timer, but will still kill the survivor if they try to leave with it on.

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781

Make spine chill and premonition that either have a reduced range to something low such as 16 - 8 meters when a killer has the "undetectable" status effect so they are only less effective against stealth killers.

Refine the revealing of ghostface's mechanic (please I am tired of going against survivors with x-ray vision who reveal me through walls)

"Make Myers gain a huge amount of stalk when hitting a survivor only in tier 1. All addons that effect stalking speed instead only effect tier 2. Note. This idea OS from Otz." ~ DrSlaughter22 I agree with this change

Have the wraith have a range of 16 meters from which he can then be seen when invisible, further than that he should be completely invisible. Got this from "Not Otzdarva".

How would you make them more powerful in chases? I am not sure, I will see if I can find anyone else's ideas. I do think that Myers should have more power in tier 3 though.

• Chance4Doom
    Chance4Doom Member Posts: 19

Pig main time! Alright, I'd remove lots of her trap addons and replace them with ones focused on stealth and ambush. So many addons just add worthless status effects or extra skill checks.

I'd make addons for moving faster in crouch, a yellow and a green. I'd make another addon to increase RBT limit, iridescent for two more. I'd make a purple addon to increase the ambush speed, and another for ambush time. I'd then make an addon that makes ambush and uncrouching completely silent, and an addon that serves as a joke... a brown addon that removes the undetectable status on crouch, but increases points from ambush hits. Pig's problem is her addons, she's fine for the most part otherwise.

• Slashstreetboy
    Slashstreetboy Member Posts: 1,811

Remove Object of Obsessions ability to determine their approximate position while Undetectable. Reduce SC to 20m range. Otz Myers T1 suggestion is brilliant, and Ghostfaces reveal could be made more reliable for both sides, it seems a bit inconsistent at times.

Don´t play Wraith or Pig much so idk.

• RepostRiposte
    RepostRiposte Member Posts: 793

It would be so simple to make Wraith fun but the devs are obsessed with pushing changes in little themed bundles instead of just changing what needs to be changed.

Make yellow windstorm or better basekit, not visible from further than 16 meters ala Freddy, OoO icon is always lit up, wailing bell is always non-directional.

There. Just these changes would do so much for Wraith, he would practically be a new killer.

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781

His green should be base kit, yellow is just a tad underwhelming.

• RepostRiposte
    RepostRiposte Member Posts: 793

Yeah I was debating between yellow or green. I was thinking something in between and then they can rework windstorm addons to do something else, maybe -4/-6/-8 meters from which the Wraith is visible while cloaked.