Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Something isn't adding up here...

Terro
Terro Member Posts: 1,171

What I'm starting to get from the forums is that killers are camping, tunneling, protecting totems with undying and chasing ppl off gens so that ruin regresses gens all within a close time frame. If a killer is managing to do all this against my team, I'm going to assume that my solo queue team would've lost even if the killer just stood still for the first 2 minutes of the match. Let's be a bit honest here. The problem isn't ruin + undying. I doubt nerfing it would actually make a difference. It's just the new thing so ppl are complaining about it. Once it's gone survivors will realize that they're actually still complaining about solo queue potatoes/ bad match making. Mix in a little bit of unfun killers.

Comments

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318

Sounds about right.

• Ryan489x
    Ryan489x Member Posts: 1,467

yeah, when ever I play survivor my teammates are total wastes of space, yet when I play killer the survivors play like damn swat team and I can't do anything.

• Moundshroud
    Moundshroud Member Posts: 4,458

The Players most annoyed by it are those that perfected the Gen-Rush and spent all their time telling Killers to apply pressure. Well Ruin+Undying only works if the Killer is applying pressure. In short, it is primarily SWF that hate the new combo because it throws a wrench into their classic Gen-Rush strategy as they now must also do Bones.

• Xbob42
    Xbob42 Member Posts: 1,117

You know me, just casually facecamping and tunneling you while also keeping your entire team off gens and keepin' my totems safe.

• Terro
    Terro Member Posts: 1,171

A SWF that has perfected gen rushing doesn't care about ruin, let alone ruin + undying. It's the spirit/nurse/whatever that's pressuring them that annoys them but they blame ruin + undying for it. Remove the undying and all those complaints would've just gone to X killer needs a nerf. Of course, there's the chance that they're throwing cuz of the psychological effect undying has.

• EntitledMyersMain
    EntitledMyersMain Member Posts: 832
    edited October 2020

Yeah I don't know how survivors go from The Canadian military when I play with them to S.E.A.L team six when play against them.

Despite this, I agree with you completely.