Game lying

This is another thread about not piping after getting 3-4k, guess I should be happy that I at least did not depip?

Anyways, you know how in emblems it says that ending chases fast counts in your favor as a killer? Well no, it does not. Losing chases counts against you, doing long chases counts against you, and also ending them fast counts against you. I literally just had a 3k 1 dc game as a leatherface, no one was camped, walked away from every hook but nearly all my downs were via chain saw and survivors went down bit too quick. I would say over all like 5-6 hooks, can't recall for sure, plus the dc guy, so thats at least 6-7 or more chases that I ended quick. Result? Bronze in chase.... I mean ffs really?

So don't stay by the hook cause points taken away, make sure you protect 7 gens vs 4 people as a solo guy, completely ignoring that you can't protect ######### if confident survivor takes you far from them, get punished for using your powers, such as one hit ko's, mories, traps, plague, in one way or another you lose points or get less points for using those and now end chases to quick = bronze.

Guys really, please, I beg you, can you do something about this bs? You get annoyed that community says fix ######### without saying what to fix, well I am telling you straight forward that this pisses me off beyond belief. This is not even meant for community to reply, this is literal message to devs. I do like to support this game, I got it for myself and others, and keep buying stupid cells but it becomes increasingly hard to justify any support when it feels so unrewarding. I can barely call myself a killer main anymore because of how absurdly tedious it is to play a killer, so can we at least, please, fix the ######### piping. I am tired of getting 0 pips on 3-4k and getting depip if unlucky, I am tired of doing everything game tells me to do and game still goes 'nah, bronze brah." it's outright stupid at this point.

Comments

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,067

I don't have much time to read the whole post, so I will just say that insta down Killers like Bubba don't get much points in the Chaser emblem I think.

• xxDeathwishDW
    xxDeathwishDW Member Posts: 138

Like AhoyWolf said and as I know, the Killers which has ability that lets them to bypass injuring state and directly take them to dying state gives less amount for emblem. But you are saying Bronze. It shouldn't be like this. Maybe it's a bug or idk? Cause yeah not too much, but you still get some.

• Sciffer
    Sciffer Member Posts: 41

I know that which is honestly bs. Imagine as a survivor if you used any tool box you got less points for gen repair. Imagine you got less points for co op. Which is not the reality. You ######### get bp for literally reuniting with other survivors and even for dying. So why some killers get punished for their powers? I am getting increasingly sick of seeing no pips or even depips at 3k and even 4k sometimes just cause someone suicided on hook, dced, or I moried one person out of 4.