Have an idea lets hope it do-able!

Options

So we all know survivors never like to see a killer using mori ruins the fun when ppl just leave the match i have 2 diff ways of the same idea of how to fix and get rid of mori.

The idea: Every map needs a killing machine or place for example Woodchipper, acid bath, sawmill, junk yard crusher you get the jist.

Way 1: either add a generator or keep the same amount and 1 of those generators uknown to the survivors (unless you want to have leads that show that it also leads to the killing machine) will power the machine that the killer can like throw a survivor on or into and they ded.

Way 2: there are levers around the map that the killer has to find and pull to power the killing machine (A nerf if its too op is to have survivors be able to switch them off if they arent all pulled.) Or it can be 1 switch and survivors can switch it off at anytime may be terribly annoying for a killer tho with just 1 switch...

I feel like its a fun idea! Since mori takes you to be hooked 1st before killed i think its a good trade off time wise with this idea and eventually no matter what when the gates can be unlocked everything has power so the killing machine will be ALIVE HAHAHA