I'm done with Dead by Daylight.

I'm done with the game, the toxicity levels are just too much for me to take anymore. I first started playing the game, because I'm a big horror movie enthusiast, and thought it would be fun to play as my favorite killers. Unfortunately, most matches are just teams of super sweaty friends using their time to bully the killer, body block, teabag, taunt, etc... It's a shame, because I love the style of the game, design, etc... But the community is so toxic, and it seems to be encouraged for the most part. Until you decide to balance out, nerf, whatever to people playing with friends, this won't change. It stings even more, because I actually paid for skins, etc... Sorry for the rant, but I'd rather give you my feedback before leaving.

Comments

• LoneEmberFTW
    LoneEmberFTW Member Posts: 9

Thank you so much for giving this game a shot and trust me, you aren't the only one with these grips. I wish you well. <3

• Slashstreetboy
    Slashstreetboy Member Posts: 1,811
    edited October 2020

I´m sorry for your experience. I hope maybe in the future you can find a way to move past the negative and enjoy the positive, this community has many cool and decent people. Yet no game is worth sacrificing your peace of mind for it.

• SCP_FOR_DBD
    SCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416

Sorry you had to experience that side of the community. If it makes it sting a little less Kyf is still quite fun and you don’t gotta deal with the community there.