Paragraph-idea: The Grim Reaper

Givti
Givti Member Posts: 50
edited June 2021 in Creations

Hello,

I thought about a killer with a concept I was interested in. It is only the killer with his perks and addons therefore a paragraph (like Ghostface, Leatherface). It's a bit longer than I thought, I'd appreciate some feedback ( I can't promise to answer).

The Grim Reaper:

He has a long experience to put an end to all life and is responsible for every little "accident" in the universe. With his perks "Let the dead rest", "Help unwanted" and "It is enough" he will find every living being and take it down quickly no matter how eager to survive it is.

Perks:

It is Enough: After dealing damage to the survivors in any way 12/10/8 times, your next attack will deal double the damage (One-Shot).

Help unwanted: Each time a survivor is unhooked, you will see all auras of the survivors for 3/4/5 seconds and get the "Undetectable" status effect for 5/7/10 seconds.

Let the dead rest: 1. Idea: You get a token every time a totem is destroyed. Per token you can vault and destroy walls, generators and pallets 1%/2%/3% faster. Stacks with Bamboozle, Fire up and Brutal Strength

2. Idea: You get a token everytime a totem is destroyed. Per token you can vault and destroy walls, generators and pallets 4%/5%/6% faster. Doesn't stack with other perks.

Power:

The Grim Reaper has a large scythe as a normal weapon (if selected 115% movement speed, holds it in both hands) and two sickles, which you can select by pressing M2 [switching takes 2s] (if selected, the lunge attack can no longer be performed and your movement speed increases to 140% [or something like that], holds one sickle in each hand, if all sickles are stuck in survivors' bodies, only the scythe can be used to attack). When the Grim Reaper attacks with the sickles, he inserts a sickle (first the one in his right hand) into the body of the survivor, the survivor gets the status effect "Broken" until the sickle is out of his body.

->When the Grim Reaper picks up a survivor with a sickle in him, he first takes the sickle and then picks him up as usual (so hooking someone is only possible if the sickle is out of the body of the survivor).

->As soon as a survivor with a sickle in his body is no longer in a chase, a timer starts running out (80s). In this time he has to find a teammate who pulls the sickle out of the survivor or one of the two small shrines (takes 2s, the sickle is thrown to the ground, whereby it disappears and is again in the Grim Reaper's inventory, the survivor is no longer "Broken"), otherwise the survivor gets downed and indicated to the Grim Reaper (like when the Deep-Wound Timer expires).

If you press the Active Ability Button the Grim Reaper summons his skeleton horse (takes 5s), which gives him a movement speed of 195% while riding it. If you press the Active Ability Button again, he jumps off and the horse runs a little further and disappears. The horse then has a cooldown of 20s until it can be summoned again. [probaly a friend of Maurice - the clown's horse]

Mori: He strikes both sickles into the eye holes of the survivor, calls his horse, puts him on the horse and then it runs into the ground (into the realm of the dead/hell) with the survivor.

Addons:

*Brown:*

1. Summon horse slightly faster (-1s).

2. Survivors with a sickle in them suffer from the status effect "hemorrhage".

3. Survivors with a sickle in them repair generators tremendously slower. (-50%)

4. Cooldown of the horse is moderatly reduced (-10s).

*Yellow:*

1. The horse runs slightly faster. (5% faster)

2. After the sickle is pulled out of a survivor, he suffers from the status effect "Mangled" until he is fully healed.

3. The timer until a survivor goes down by a sickle is slightly reduced. (-10s)

4. After the sickle is pulled out of a survivor, he suffers from the status effect "Hindered" for 20s

5. You can see the auras of shrines and survivors while they remove their sickle (even if a teammate removes it - to track the survivors a bit if you are not chasing someone at the moment, so you know where to find them).

*Green:*

1. You can carry a third sickle.

2. Survivors with a sickle in them suffer from the status effect "blindness" (sees shrines anyway, but aura-perks like Bond won't work, if the survivor wants to find a teammate).

3. A hit with a sickle makes Survivors "Oblivious" for 40s (starts immediatly, also in chase - for snowballing)

4. Summon horse considerably faster (-2.5s).

5. Considerably reduces the time to change weapons (-1s).

*Purple:*

1. A hit with your scythe triggers "Deep Wound".

2. The timer until a survivor goes down by a sickle is considerably reduced (-25s), but 3 shrines spawn instead of 2 shrines.

3. -Survivors with a sickle in them don't see shrines, but auras of other survivors in a 10m radius.

-The timer until a survivor goes down by a sickle is tremendously increased. (+30s)

-Survivors with a sickle in them suffer from "Deep Wound". (it can run out, but the survivor can only recover from it after the sickle got pulled out, so they can't really fix generators)

-Triumphs over every other addon and the status effect "blindness".

4. The horse runs considerably faster (+25%), but your movement speed while the sickles are equipped is reduced by 5%.

*Pink:*

1. Your lunge attack with the scythe becomes a straight strike 6m forward (can hit over windows, not over palettes or other small things like the normal lunge attack, just that you can reach more but its easier to dodge)

2. A hit with your scythe gives survivors the status effect "exhaution" for 5s.

So that's it, I hope you like it. :D It should be a killer, who has not only addons that are ok, but is still quite good without addons.

Post edited by Givti on

Comments

• JackFrostMan
    JackFrostMan Member Posts: 204

Review time

Perks

It Is Enough: Seems like a pretty decent enough perk since you functionally need to down survivors 6/5/4 times to get an instant down. I'm fine with it.

Help Unwanted: Reverse BBQ. About on the same power level as BBQ but with no BP. It's fine

Let the Dead Rest: The "doesn't work if you have NOED" restriction seems unnecessary and the perk itself seems like a weaker version of Fire Up.

Power:

It's a very basic power (M1 killer, can get slightly faster and inflict Broken and a deep wounds like timer) with some map pressure in the form of a horse. Not exactly the most creative but it would probably be something I would see added in the game. I suppose the only issue I have is that 120% would probably barely be noticeable compared to 115% when you give up the lunge ability.

Addons: The only one of real note is the Pink addon that has an increased range but in the straight line. The rest of the perks are very basic stuff

Overall, very basic, but nothing horrifyingly overpowered.

• Givti
    Givti Member Posts: 50

First off thanks for the feedback :D and the thing with Let the Dead Rest is (I actually forgot that fire up exists +) the combination with other perks would make a probaly Op-build: bamboozle + brutal strength + noed + let the dead rest, when only 4 totems get cleansed, you would have 27% more vault speed + 32% more breaking speed + 4% more movement speed and an instadown / I think if it gives 4%/5%/6% more vault/breaking speed per token, it will be Op in combination with other perks ... again (or at least very strong, which would be good, but you would also waste perk slots .. maybe)

You may be right with the moving speed, but then just put it to 125% or something ... it would need just some testing