If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

HELP my perks won't show up in bloodweb anymore.(PS4)

Options

Hi,

I play dbd on the ps4 and i got a level 50 p3 Claudette, a few days back i noticed i stopped getting perks in my bloodweb after i skipped a perk a couple of times. I've been searching online and some people said that if you stop getting perks you've unlocked all perks on that character. But that's impossible because i still have 'Unbreakable' and 'Left behind' on tier 1. Also like i said i stopped getting perks after i skipped a perk in my bloodweb a couple of times.

I really want to get 'Unbreakable' at tier 3, is there anyone that know's a way i can fix this? It's really frustrating because i use the perk a lot. I've completed the bloodweb on p3 level 50 like 20 times after the last time i saw a perk in my bloodweb but they just won't show up anymore...

Thank you

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,305
    Options

Once Bill was added to Console, his Perks became "locked" as teachables - so in order to level these perks up you have to unlock them in his Bloodweb or from the Shrine (previously they were general perks available to all characters).

• imfatsoiwin
    imfatsoiwin Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2020
    Options

Alright thank you so much that's really helpful, but i still had a perk in my bloodweb left. After i skipped it a couple of times it never came back. That means regardless, there should be at least one more perk left for me to unlock right? It was the same perk and it showed up like 2 or 3 times but i went for the items and offerings instead. Literally as i decided to go for the perk the next round, it never came back.

Post edited by imfatsoiwin on