If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Catch vaulting survivor

Options
HerzogRene
HerzogRene Member Posts: 30

I just played a match as the cannibal (i dont think it matters which killer though). I chased a survivor. He vaulted through a window and i caught him in the act, so the cannibal picked him up on his shoulder. At this point I already noticed some weird camera flickering as I was picking him up from the window. After that i was in a bugged "carrying state". According to the survivors I didnt actually carry a survivor. I also couldnt hook this nonexistant survivor on my shoulder. I couldnt use the saw, couldnt vault, couldnt pick up any other survivors, could only do quick, short ranged attacks. Dropping the nonexistant survivor on the floor didnt work, the camera just flickered some more when I tried that.

Thats as specific as I can get. So, something must be detected wrong when picking up vaulting survivor.

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments