Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Hacking maybe?

ChurchofPig
ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,763
edited October 2020 in Ask the Community

I don't know who it was but I was playing as Nurse on The Game map and wasn't able to get a video of how fast it popped, but about 15 seconds into the match starting, a generator popped and the total gens needed to be completed stayed at 5. I have a video showing the completed generator and the number still at 5, but I don't have a video of the gen popping and don't know who was on the gen. Me and my friends tested with the perks, items, and add-ons used when people would have been on the gen but we could not match the speed at which the gen got done which is how we know it was most likely hacking.

That's a link to the video. Me and my friends are mad because we play on Nintendo Switch and are being put up against people who are most likely hacking. Is there anything I can do even though I have almost nothing on the survivors responsible for this?

I also have a screenshot of the people in the round but being on crossplay I don't have access to seeing their actual accounts.

Best Answers

Answers

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,763

Ok thank you, I wasn't sure because the gen got done so fast that I didn't even know what to think, even for 3 people being on it max since it was the bathroom generator in the map.