Alternate Wiggle and Self Care options (console)

Options
Will we ever be able to apply these to different buttons?! Wiggling is annoying spinning cuz it stops alot from one weird, accidental rotation mishap and self care gets in the ways of pallet dropping and unhooking at the worst times! Id rather tap something to wiggle like PC.  

Comments

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@jacowwow said:
    Will we ever be able to apply these to different buttons?! Wiggling is annoying spinning cuz it stops alot from one weird, accidental rotation mishap and self care gets in the ways of pallet dropping and unhooking at the worst times! Id rather tap something to wiggle like PC.  

It’s been on the game since launch. Did you even bother looking at “controls and options”?

• jacowwow
    jacowwow Member Posts: 51
    Options
    yes. in fact, all my friends have checked as well and you cant change it to anything that helps. Self care is still bound to whatever the unhook button is and wiggling cant be switched to a button on console. Thanks for your unnecessary sass though.
  • DarkWo1f997
    DarkWo1f997 Member Posts: 1,532
    Options
    jacowwow said:
    My dude wiggling on console is incredibly comfortable compared to pc, you can just slowly and comfortably spin the thumbstick in circles for maximum wiggle speed at no extra stress on your hands. Pc you gotta press two buttons.  
  • jacowwow
    Options
    Idk if you guys are reading.. it stops randomly at time with the spinning motion and Id rather have a tapped button so i know it will register correctly. What do you care if someone has a different wiggle preference? Clearly, it doesnt work for everyone.
  • DarkWo1f997
    DarkWo1f997 Member Posts: 1,532
    Options
    jacowwow said:
    Idk if you guys are reading.. it stops randomly at time with the spinning motion and Id rather have a tapped button so i know it will register correctly. What do you care if someone has a different wiggle preference? Clearly, it doesnt work for everyone.
    If it stops randomly then you are experiencing controller thumbstick deadzones. Your controller needs to be serviced. Happens over time depending on how well you maintain them. I have NEVER had this issue once. 
  • blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773
    Options

Are you spinning it too fast? I have a friend who spins it crazy fast and it causes him to mess up every few seconds. If not then it might be your controller.

• jacowwow
    Options
    yes and coukd be the controller as well. or just my thumb giving out