If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Killer Concepts: My Bloody Valentine and more

Options
woahwulf
woahwulf Member Posts: 2
edited September 2018 in Creations
My Bloody Valentine: The Miner aka Harry Warden (Yes from the movie remade in 2009 with Jensen Ackles <3)

Wearing a gasmask and wielding a rusty pickaxe the miner is a gruesome sight. His bloodsoaked mining overalls easily give away his ghastly deeds.

In 1997 a mining collapse caused by an inexperienced Tom leaves Harry Warden with no other choice in sight. He kills the others trapped with him to preserve his own oxygen, before being saved he falls into a coma but a year later he wakes up...on valentines day. Hunting down tom he leaves a trail of blood soaked valentines and bodies eventually leading him back to the mine where it all happened. There he slaughters countless partiers and finally gets his revenge, only to be shot by the police chief. An injured Harry escapes to hide in the woods leaving a rattled tom dazed but alive. Harry doesnt make it far or for long, a hunting party made up of the police chief the mine owner and several others guns him down. As he is buried barely alive he vows revenge. He closes his eyes and the next time he awakens he is with the entity.

Ability: My Valentine

Harry grabs the survivors with his pickaxe and chokes the life out of them.

Instead of wielding his pickaxe as he normally does he holds it horizontally in a two handed grip. When he comes close to a survivor he is able to instantly grab them, however if they complete a moderate skillcheck they can wiggle out of it. If they fail he is able to choke them (taking about 5 seconds) and then hook them (as they are unconscious they are unable to wiggle out of this.) If they succeed he goes back to wielding his pickaxe as he normally does and can continue the chase. He moves faster in this mode as well. Once hooked the survivor wakes up.

Perks: unknown at this time, something to do with obsession/ revenge possibly

Survivor: Tom aka The New Miner

Tom survived that night with Harry Warden but that didn't stop him from leaving the town behind. Years later, after the death of his father, he returns to sell the mine where this all began only to find Harry is back at it again...but he's dead...right? As the bodies begin to pile up Tom ends up in the mine one last time with his old flame and her husband the new police chief, where he realizes something monumentally life changing, he is the killer. Those long years gone were spent in an asylum where he fought against his new personality, Harry's personality. As the new chief shoots at him he ignites a gas barrel causing a massive explosion and cave in. Tom is caught in the rubble however the other two escape. After slaughtering the fireman who saves him he dresses in his outfit and sneaks away, no one notices him vanish right behind them as he awakens at a campire.

Perks: unknown at this time, something to do with getting negative points for altruism due to the fact that he would be the only survivor who is actually a killer.

Killer: The Beast

An old Beast with white fur he stands out in stark contrast wherever he is hunting. He is covered in scars, moves on four legs, quite larger then other killers. He is so big that he cannot vault?

He had a human form once though he cannot remember it, now he picks and chooses from his prey tricking and hunting them in new and terrifying ways.

The Beast has been alive much longer then you or I. He has hunted and killed, all over the world, countless prey. From simple small game to bears and moose, to serpents larger then imagination. Evenutally he left his hunting grounds and came upon his new favorite prey. Humans, at first it was just hikers and campers, then came the fire wardens and hunters. Eventually even the police and army were sent in but no one was ever seen again. Regrettably, the beast was still mortal, he still aged. Soon he grew ill and lying in his cave he closed his eyes....only to wake up somewhere else.

Ability: Full Moon

The Beast looks just like you or I. He is able to degress generators by working on them and hitting skillchecks, however it is noticeable when he does this so he must be careful. He spawns in looking like one other character in game, everytime he transforms back into a human his looks change to someone else.

He is able to transform for 30 seconds and in this form he moves faster then other killers, he is able to lunge forward rapidly (2 lunges before needing to recover) and 2 hits down. He will not transform back into human form if carrying someone, if they wiggle out if it he spawns somewhere else on the map looking like a random survivor? When he hooks a survivor the scent of blood increases his transformation time.

As the match progresses he grows more powerful. He is able to transform for longer, mark prey that he has done coop actions with, and after all generators are done he is able to one hit down marked prey. He can only have one marked survivor at a time unless augmented by an add-on. The generator progression is tied to the moon in the sky, the more generators repaired the brighter the moonlight when he is there.

Perks: unknown, something to do with hunting, sense of smell, animals, etc.

Survivor: unknown
Post edited by woahwulf on