The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

What are the Survivor's thoughts on exhaustion add ons?

2»

Comments

• Rex3
    Rex3 Member Posts: 87

You know what can deny 3 exhaustion perks? A single exhaustion perks.

• CLB198
    CLB198 Member Posts: 315

they need to be reworked so it is short enough to not last for multiple chases but long enough so that the survivor can not use there injured speed boost to run then stop and get it back when the killer gets close or stand on the other side of a pallet

• GoldenShadow384
    GoldenShadow384 Member Posts: 6

.... So remove the power of a killer entirely? G o t i t

• SunderMun
    SunderMun Member Posts: 2,789
    edited October 2020

Before I say anything: I don't personally run exhaustion perks all that much when I play survivor it's a rarity or a perk wheel gave it to me, as a rule.

To me, exhaustion add-ons are a part of the killer's smol pp build. It comes across as the killer being insecure, especially in the case of the Clown where he doesn't even need to hit directly in order to make a survivor exhausted for a ridiculous amount of time. They would be fine if they only lasted around 10 seconds or so, because that would mean that if a survivor plays well, they can get their exhaustion back mid-chase, and use it effectively, thus rewarding skill.

If the devs to finally reduce the time to 10 seconds or less, then I think all killers should be able to obtain this effect in some form. (I will say that the Pig's exhaustion add-on is an outlier; it's theoretically infinite exhaustion, but is pointless since it'll be exhaustion on a person who honestly she shouldn't really care about chasing in the first place) But in giving all killers some form of this, they need to be standardised; for example, demo's exhaustion add-on is incredibly bad and should be buffed to the same amount as the others.