What would happen if bill cipher met the entity?

Options
Shugon135
Shugon135 Member Posts: 37

Does anybody remember gravity falls? I'm pretty sure a lot of people watched the show at some point, bit I digress, what would happen if bill cipher were to meet the dbd entity in some way? How would they react to each other?

Comments

• Yarheeguy
    Yarheeguy Member Posts: 101
    Options

Well Bill Cipher is a Dream Demon like Freddy, based on what I read on his lore, Bill Cipher would most likely be aware of the Entity if they encounter and realized he's in its realm even if the Entity replicate familiar scenery.

the Entity would overpower Bill Cipher and can force him into killer for the trials if it wanted to.

If Bill Cipher became a killer, he would become weaker and limit his abilities. if the Entity managed to do that with Freddy then he can do that to Bill as well

and just for thought for food, I can see Bill Cipher having the ability to take over survivor's mind and use their bodies to attack other survivors, gameplay wise, it would either be overpowered or he would be the worst killer, but who cares? nobody wants Bill Cipher in DBD.