Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Gen speeds

I dont like gens speeds, crucify me

I dont enjoy engineer bnp toolboxes 24/7. I dont enjoy not being allowed to chase longer than 10 seconds or lose a gen. I dont enjoy being unable to reach gens because if map layout. Then again what do i know? Ive only played for three years. Its not like i have adequate experience or anything. So please forgive me for making such a horrendous post, i will kms if it pleases my liege?

Comments

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Seeing as longer chases are more fun for both sides, I think the better solution would be to slow the game down so that we can enjoy the longer chases without it costing the game so fast.

As opposed to the opposite which would be to shorten chases to allow them to keep up with gen speeds.

So yeah kinda what you were saying.

• GreenPufferFish
    GreenPufferFish Member Posts: 498

gen speed balance iam surv main but get 4k every match when i play with 2 or more gens remaining and as surv yes i play swf usally 2/3 people sometimes 4 we dont gen rush and we usally make it out alive maybe just try and find a killer that suits you or use some slowdown perks?