Dear killer players, who main this role, do you find playing against SWF FUN?

Options
2»

Comments

• Moundshroud
    Moundshroud Member Posts: 4,458
    Options

No, I didn't just make it. You would have to go further back in the thread. I was answering someone else. It was a long post and I wanted to answer the statements in it one by one, in context.

• RoboMojo
    RoboMojo Member Posts: 1,326
    Options

Depends, if it’s just a few friends who just want to relax, have fun and don’t want to sweat then I’m more then happy to face them. As a matter of fact, some of my most fun killer matches ever were against survivors who I suspect were in swfs. However, swfs who take the game super seriously and pop 10 million gens before you even think about downing a survivor is unfun as hell but so rare in my experience that it’s a non issue really. The main issue with swfs for me is that people seem to be far more likely to behave in a rather... Unpleasant way when playing with friends. Almost as if empathy for the other side goes out the window because you and your super hilarious buddy’s have one or more object of obsession and all click flashlights if the killer even thinks about making a mistake. At the end of the day though, I’m more then happy to play against a swf as long as they’re not complete and total gits lol.

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396
    Options

It depends on their behavior. If they’re respectable, I wouldn’t mind playing against them.

If they’re the type to t-bag, vault spam to get my attention, pallet stun me and point at me to say “ha ha” or try their hardest to be annoying, then no, I don’t t like playing against them. Luckily, these types always try to rescue their friends so camping and slugging are very effective vs them.