Buffing Survivor & Killer Teachable Perks that are under used

DarkMagik
DarkMagik Member Posts: 822
edited November 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

I am Adding on to the Perks

Diversion-After throwing the pebble you leave no scratch mark for 5 seconds & if the killer goes to pebble there aura is revealed to you.

Im all Ears-When activated you lose your Red Stain for 6 Seconds.

Iron Maiden-Decreases the amount of time for a Survivor to gain crows.

Distortion-The ability to gain more stacks by staying in the killers terror radius.

Hex Blood Favor-After hitting a survivor in 8 Seconds all pallets in a 16 Meter Radius will be blocked.

Territorial Imperative-After a Survivor is Unhooked the Rescuer & the will have there auras revealed after 15 Seconds of the rescue.

Camaraderie-If your hooked in the struggle phase & the killer terror radius is heard the survivor that rescues you gain the endurance status effect.Also you don't need to press a button to struggle gain a option to give up.

Hex Third Seal-Survivors afflicted with this makes all hexes look like dull totems.

Furtive Chase-Also Works Outside during a Chase but only for Injured Survivors.

Hangman Tricks-While carrying a survivor if you get stunned dont get freed but gain 33% of wiggle progress.

Pharmacy-.After Opening a Chest the Auras of all chest will be revealed for 3 Seconds.After your first completed Chest Unlock you can see the aura of the Item in a closed chest.

Wake Up-Once you open the Exit Gates 5/10/15 % faster & if your 10 meters of another survivor they gain the Effects of Wake Up(Stacks)

Cruel Limits-the Survivor is afflicted by the Exhausted Status Effect for seconds.When a generator is competed all survivors gain the Exhausted for 30 Seconds.

Forced Penance-When a Survivor takes a Protection hit they stay broken until they Rescue Someone.

Reworked

Vigil-Start with 3 tokens.When entering a locker any debuff you have will disappear.& Upon exiting the locker gain this perk will be on cool-down.

Self-Care-Heal as fast a Med-Kit but once used it is on a cool-down.

Post edited by DarkMagik on

Comments

• DarkMagik

Added Furtive Chase & Hangman Trick

• YOURFRIEND
    YOURFRIEND Member Posts: 3,389

These are kind of all over the place. - Undying and all ears don't need buffs. Otherwise they look really good and inventive. I especially like your iron maiden one.

• GoshJosh
    GoshJosh Member Posts: 4,992

I believe he meant Blood Favour and not Undying. Also, I'm All Ears definitely needs a buff. A 40 second cooldown for a perk that only deals with rushed actions is way too high. Should be brought down to 30/25/20 to match Quick & Quiet. OP's red stain idea is great too!

• DarkMagik

Added Vigil & Changed Camarderie.

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,954

Hex Third Seal-Survivors afflicted with this makes all hexes look like dull totems.

Oh this sounds good, a general buff to blindness.

• Blazelski
    Blazelski Member Posts: 351

Most of these are in the right direction but a little too strong.

Diversion - Just leaving no scratch marks for 5 seconds is very strong. I'd make it 3 or 4 seconds and call it done.

I'm All Ears - Maybe a lower duration of red stain loss, but good.

Iron Maiden - Great.

Hex: Blood Favor: Personally I think this may be a bit too strong, but maybe.

Distortion - Seems great.

Territorial Imperative - Perks that help enable tunneling should not be created, imo.

Camaraderie - Seems great to me, except the second part shouldn't be tied to a perk, it should be the general rule. Also, it would need to keep Borrowed Time from working. Two injured survivors should not be able to both get free escapes out of the exit gate after a save.

Hex: The Third Seal - I also like this as a general buff to blindness.

Furtive Chase - Yes, but only at a half rate. Just a straight translation would probably be too strong.

Hangman's Trick - No. Speed boost perks are rare for a reason. It would also make proxy camping even stronger.

Vigil: No to faster walking speed. Combined with Fixated it'd be too strong. Also, make the recovery from Exhaustion at least 20% slower while running out of chase, if not much more.

• DarkMagik

Added a rework catogory

• DarkMagik

Added Quentin & Demos Teachable

• DarkMagik

Added Force Penance & changed hangman tricks.

• Randomplayer545
    Randomplayer545 Member Posts: 21

they need to buff technician, since the gen rework its a useless perk, and when they do mess with it they add 3% more gen regression, like bruh :\

• kaeru
    kaeru Member Posts: 1,568

Im all Ears is a really great perk but it has couple of flaws which make it situational. When you chase injured survivor and hit him while he vaulting it shows you aura of downed person. You don't need this useless information but perk going to long ass cooldown. It makes this perk situational. This problem could be solved by making less cooldown. If cooldown was at least 20-30 seconds, I would probably run it on Huntress instead of Discordance.

• Akito
    Akito Member Posts: 673

Hope: Youre are filled with hope because you see a light at the end of the tunnel. Gain a 7% Haste status effect after all generators are powered until you get hooked. Does not activate when you are disabled.

When Hope is active gain a 20% increased action speed for (cleansing,) vaulting and throwing pallets.

• I like Hope. But I don 't like the time llimit. Back then it was set at 2mins because noed was. Nowadays it should work permanently until an specific event.

Surge: Your eerie presence charges the air and interferes with technology. Putting a survivor into the dying state with your basic attack causes a regression and an additional 8% loss of progress to all generators within 32 meters.

• No cooldown anymore. I like Surge because it's neat. I would rather see this downside on another perk like dying light to do sth totally different so we have less stacking gen slowdown perks.