Game rigged

I have beating the killer to the hook and the game gives the killer the advantage to still put you o the hook. I have also pushed the button to drop the pallet it doesn't work especially when the killer is there. Why did you guys ruin this game.

Comments

• chillrogue6
    chillrogue6 Member Posts: 4

Can this please be fixed. It's annoying.

• xCarrie
    xCarrie Member Posts: 982

Huh? I’m gonna guess you mean lag and getting hit when you drop a pallet. That’s not entirely on the server but it could be on your end also.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

Could you elaborate?

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842

When you load into a lobby, check the small coloured bar in the bottom right above the "Readied" status. If it's green then you're clear. Yellow is generally fine and red is check your internet.

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415

Not sure of the exact details to what you’ve been experiencing.

A clip to demonstrate your situation would be helpful for others in the discussion.

I will say that from the time a killer picks up a survivor there is the possibility to wiggle free from the killer. As soon as the killer presses the command to begin the hooking action, the wiggle is immediately canceled. Even if you are right in front of the hook at maxed out wiggle bar simultaneously as the killer is pressing that command, the hooking action takes precedence.

I’ve experienced this numerous times.

It’s unfortunate.