What are "Struggling Effects"?

I'm just curious because boil over / unbreakable / tenacity / flip flop has been working for me but I'm not exactly sure what this does. Does it make you wiggle faster?

Comments

• KingOfBadRNG
    KingOfBadRNG Member Posts: 425
    edited October 2020

It basically means while a killer holding you and while you strugle the killer sways more.

• Xbob42
    Xbob42 Member Posts: 1,117

Wiggle effects are when your wiggling causes a killer to move to the left or right as they carry you. It is not your wiggle speed. However, if the hook is far away and there's a lot of crap in the way, it can occasionally get you a wiggle escape you would've otherwise not gotten, and it's generally good at at least wasting a few seconds of the killer's time.

Overall it's pretty bad. If it hid hooks farther away instead of just 10 meters, it'd be better. Although on indoor maps it can be a real pain.

You running this and a friend running breakout might get some fun escapes, though!

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,546

That's T1 BTW... T3 is 16m of hooking hiding

Plus a higher % of effects

• Xbob42
    Xbob42 Member Posts: 1,117

Oh yeah, I forgot about the T3 stats. Still bad, because in most maps those hooks are still plainly visible. I feel like it'd be so much better if it hid hooks farther out, like up until the edge of dropping a survivor if you try to go to any of the visible ones without agitation, forcing the killer to actually pay attention. Might be a bit too strong at that point, though.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,762

They on about wiggling on the killers shoulder not killing your hardware to struggle on hook

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,546

Honestly... I don't think that would be OP at all... Killers should try to make a mental note of hooks especially with how the game is now