If you could delete one killer from the game who would it be?

Options
2»

Comments

• ClickyClicky
    ClickyClicky Member Posts: 3,536
    Options

Legion or Ghostface. Probably the only two killers I would actually delete too, the rest have a place.

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976
    Options

Am i the only one who wouldn't delete any killer from the game?

They are all amazing one way or another

• EntitledMyersMain
    EntitledMyersMain Member Posts: 832
    Options

Don't bring a key /s

Yeah idk why most Bubba mains are jerks. There are a few people who just go around saying "Well I'M not like the other Bubbas!" but are they lying? Nobody knows!

Also, I have a diss track about how much I hate the hag.

No, you can't hear it.

• EntitledMyersMain
    EntitledMyersMain Member Posts: 832
    edited October 2020
    Options

Sorry but I'd like to disagree entirely.

While his ranged attack is annoying, every other part of his kit is great.

-Killing survivors on Death Hook is pretty cool for the animation, and it doesn't hurt anyone. I think Moris (the green one at least) should be reworked so you can kill survivors on death hook.

-Cages are ok, but I really like how they have a skill check system rather than a struggle system. Easier on the fingers.

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,127
    Options

Bubba. I hate everything about him. His perks are OK though.

1.5 years before, I would have said Nurse, but I was quite bad back then and Omega Blink was a thing.

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,097
    Options

Delete 1 killer? Freddy.

Delete all of 1 killer's add-ons? Myers.

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,741
    Options

I say Bubba or Hag. Bubba because he's boring on both sides and Hag because... well, Hag.

• hillbillyclaudmain69
    hillbillyclaudmain69 Member Posts: 1,528
    Options

Freddy

Slinger

Spirit

In that order.

• Justalittlepeeck
    Justalittlepeeck Member Posts: 1,101
    Options

Nah, nurse is borderline unplayable right now because of her bugs and horrible double cooldown. If spirit gets deleted, people would play ANYTHING but the Nurse unless they are masochists

• Dito175
    Dito175 Member Posts: 1,391
    Options

Freddy

• megswifey
    megswifey Member Posts: 826
    Options

vommy mommy is perfect >:((

• SpookySZN
    SpookySZN Member Posts: 95
    Options

Easily Legion, just everything about them annoys me from their backstory to game play.

I wouldn't delete Bubba but he's super annoying to play against

• Kaiju
    Kaiju Member Posts: 530
    Options

As much as I hate Slinger I have to say PH I can't stand the ''haha sword on ground I win haha'' Hearing the miss of PotD at the start of the match it's just like end me now. I wouldn't miss Cheryl at all and Midwich.

• TangledNoodles
    TangledNoodles Member Posts: 247
    Options

Hag, just the fact that you have to rely on urban evasion so you're not moving around like a snail makes me want to shoot myself.

• GoodLookinCookin
    GoodLookinCookin Member Posts: 341
    Options

None :( but if I had to choose either Hag or Hillbilly I don't really play either and don't really care to face them.

• FattiePoobum
    FattiePoobum Member Posts: 293
    Options

Billy or Leatherface

killers shouldn’t have a base kit one-shot.

lf you earn it by totems or addons that’s fine but the ability to insta down on a base kit is ridiculous.

• kaeru
    kaeru Member Posts: 1,568
    Options

Hag is harmless on corn maps. Gens are too far from each other. She needs a buff.

• FFirebrandd
    FFirebrandd Member Posts: 2,445
    Options

I was going to say no one. Then I remembered Plague is in the game. Thankfully I don't see her often, but... sick survivors makes healing, stealth, and body blocking all impossible and makes sabo and flashlights significantly more dangerous. If you decide you are sick of being permanently injured... you give her the most powerful and broken ranged attack in the entire game. I'll just hard pass on literally all of that.

• Pawcelot
    Pawcelot Member Posts: 985
    Options

Hag.

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398
    Options

Hag. Horribly designed killer that absolutely should be removed from the game

• seki23
    seki23 Member Posts: 833
    Options

hag is fine, why so muc hhate people barely plays her.

• Elena
    Elena Member Posts: 2,187
    Options
  • xenofon13
    xenofon13 Member Posts: 1,241
    Options

Freddy.

• ThePolice
    ThePolice Member Posts: 801
    Options

Plag

• Dwinchester
    Dwinchester Member Posts: 961
    Options

I mained her to start the game, and I like the big brain plays that i can make with her. I like that I can set up and defend a 3 gen with ease. I like that I'm never out of the match with her

She's the one killer that can pressure gens, pressure the hook, pressure hex totems, and chase, all at the same time.

• MusicNerd_TC
    MusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,099
    Options
  • JephKaplan
    JephKaplan Member Posts: 308
    Options

######### bubba

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398
    Options

She's designed for proxy camping and being as uninteractive as possible with the rest of the game. You press M2 around half the map until you hear someone trigger your trap, then you hit ctrl and lunge at the survivor who triggered it. Repeat, keep placing traps and teleporting to them when a survivor triggers them and never taking a chase, proxy camping the people you have on hook and tunnelling them out of the game because you don't chase as Hag. Wow, fun and thought provoking gameplay for the whole family to enjoy.

• aregularplayer
    aregularplayer Member Posts: 906
    Options

legayon

• ThePolice
    ThePolice Member Posts: 801
    Options

Nurse, hag or legion

Nurse is extremely OP in the right hands, I dont think the difficulty to master a killer should be part of thr balance. I’m not that bothered by nurse though cuz its rare I go against a good nurse.

Hag is generally unfun to play against, however I love her perks, devour and third seal are extremelly fun perks to use and I love ace.

legion on release was detremental to the games health, there was clearly another idea with legion that was scrapped based on the trailer, the chapter name and the use of four characters

• GHOSTfaceP3
    GHOSTfaceP3 Member Posts: 1,363
    Options

Pyramid head

• B_Random
    B_Random Member Posts: 370
    Options

Wraith, Huntress, Pig, and Demogorgon are the only untouched killers in this discussion. And you know what's hilarious about that to me, it sounds like many survivor mains are really wanting to get rid of the stronger killers so all that is left are some of the weaker killers.

Also, I just want to point this out right now, for people who say stuff like "[Killer Name] is unhealthy for the game." "This killer is too OP!" "This killer makes me DC, remove them!" There is the argument that some of the points being made or SLIGHTLY correct in some cases. However, the one thing that makes me laugh is that survivors can have ENDLESS Second Chances, while the killer has no second chance perks, most of the killer perks can be taken away altogether before they can even be used and other ones have a certain time they can be used before they're rendered useless.

So people who give the argument that so-and-so killer is unfair or unfun or anything like that, the survivor has NO EXCUSES to give other than: "I played poorly" or what isn't heard from a survivor who's at a high rank "I'm just trash". Survivors have EVERYTHING at their disposal, before anyone states that I'm some entitle killer main, I played survivor for a long while during the time when I was in red ranks as the killer and I went up against survivors that made me want to kill myself. I used certain second chance perks at the time and saw that it was stupid for how many "second chance's" survivors get. Sure, a killer can still 4k and stomp a group of survivors, there's also a chance 1 or 4 of the survivors were running the second chance meta and the killer still won. However we need to think about it, is it really the killer's who are unfun and boring to play against, or is it the survivor meta that's incredibly boring and irritating to play against?

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842
    Options

Bubba.

At least the other killers in the game have redeeming qualities about them. I hate Billy, but if you don't just always use the saw in a chase, it's a decent mobility tool, and baiting pallets with it is always nice. Hag will always be the camping b*tch, but at least Otz and Mitchi proved that you can do something other than half your traps at the base of a hook.

Bubba though? You get into a normal chase. You use your saw unless they're directly next to a window. yaaaaaaay.

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842
    Options

Demo was mentioned by someone. Wraith is eh, Pig has a large cult following and people only complain about Huntress because of Iri heads. The problem that people have with Wraith going against him are all the obnoxious low-ranked campers who go invisible right next to a hook. Same with Trap Tunnellers for Pig. Even decent Pig players hate them!

As for your comment about second chances, that's flat out incorrect. Decisive Strike and Unbreakable all have ONE use. If used correctly, that's all you'll need admittedly. Most other forms like pallet/flashlight saves or sabotaging hooks are all out of that survivor's hands. And NoED exists.

Now, unfun or OP is indeed subjective. I find Bubba and Hillbilly unfun to go against because hitboxes magically grow whenever I face them, but mainly because the usual 2-hit chase DOESN'T APPLY TO THEM. If I wanted to be at one health state all game, I'd be running No Mither. Hag is unfun to play against if they do the usual hook-camp with their traps because you are basically dead just because you lost one chase.

• TimeOutTimmy
    TimeOutTimmy Member Posts: 135
    Options

The doctor... I hate playing against the doctor. I have never DC'd, but after my recent doctor experiences... I will kill the match and take a penalty.

I don't mind the hag, her traps are pretty easy to counter with a simple crouch. 10 traps, usually in doorways, pallets, and high traffic areas.

• BlueFang
    BlueFang Member Posts: 1,379
    Options

Deathslinger with no hesitation. I desire the Sam Elliot in his place

• dirtsmell
    dirtsmell Member Posts: 46
    Options

Doctor. Easy. I hate how he doesn't have to think/work to find a survivor, just hits a button instead. I have seen so many lose a survivor and just stop dead to hit their power to find them again. Not even trying to track.

If I can't have him tho... Freddy, also easy. He's just so boring. The whole match is just how much can he slow it down. And that REACH. I know, I know, it's the same as all the others, but it doesn't look like it damn it and it messes me up every time.

• dspaceman20
    dspaceman20 Member Posts: 4,699
    Options

In my opinion Ghostface.

His stalking mechanic is terrible and inconsistent. There is no reason why he should be stalking in the middle of a chase that's makes no sense.

A lot of people are toxic with him because he can spam teabag. ( i hate teabagging. If its toxic for survivors to do it its toxic for killers as well)

• druggedpug69
    druggedpug69 Member Posts: 155
    Options

Blight because he probably has awful B.O