Just Saying

Options
Zippy
Zippy Member Posts: 38
edited October 2020 in General Discussions

To survivors. If you tea bag me at any point in the game I will give you be the most boring game you have played. Just wanted to say that. :-)

Had a few different survivors tea bag me and I slugged them plus hooked last one. I just let the slugged bleed out. Don’t tea bag and we will have a fun game. You tea bag me and you will not have a fun game.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• BadWraithMain
    BadWraithMain Member Posts: 25
    edited October 2020
    Options

Or you could just laugh at em.

Personally I find it funny when survivors tbag, it's like a toddler calling you a poopyhead for the first time.

Post edited by Rizzo on
  • GoodLookinCookin
    GoodLookinCookin Member Posts: 341
    Options

You might want to get used it my mans, nothing you can do besides try to have fun.

• Chechia
    Chechia Member Posts: 234
    Options

You are giving them what they are wanting : attention.

Why even bother? Most teabbaggers are going down in under ten seconds anyways.

• Slashstreetboy
    Slashstreetboy Member Posts: 1,811
    edited October 2020
    Options

If it didn´t bother you, you wouldn´t have felt the need to make this kind of announcement.

Post edited by Rizzo on
  • Zippy
    Options

Not true Mr. SlashStreetBoy. Are you a psychologist? Lmao.

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    Options

Literally 4 years and we see the same posts every time.

Never change DbC community. Never change.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814
    Options

Okay, so, two things.

1) Escalation much.

2) You are never going to have fun in DbD ever again, unless you find it enjoyable to stand around for 4 minute's at least once a trial.

• megswifey
    megswifey Member Posts: 826
    Options

Ohhh I hate when I get teammates that provoke the killer. I usually teabag or wave to be friendly (when I know it doesn't seem like I'm being rude) and nod my head. But I had some teammates that went out of their way to upset the killer and it annoys me. It's not productive for the team and it's a horrible mentality to have imo. Like yeah, it's fun to win, but I'd rather win without making the person playing upset. I hate slugging and camping, but I've had those moments as killer where I desperately want to do it, but then I remember how awful my games are when it happens to me. Either way, good luck in future matches and have fun! I hope you don't get too many cocky survivors, haha :)!

• Zippy
    Options

I agree MegsWifey.

• MeltingPenguins
    MeltingPenguins Member Posts: 3,742
    Options

thick skin right there i see.

Mate, y'wanna look up what 'thick skin' means, cause I don't think it means what ya think it means.

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842
    Options

So, you're going to perpetuate the cycle of hate between killers and survivors and reinforce the current meta because you don't like taunts designed to annoy you and grab your attention, punishing a whole team for the actions of potentially ONE of them?

Sure. I don't see anything wrong with that at all.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
    Options

*every 5 gen looper likes this thread*

• Zippy
    Options

That is correct Professor PigMainClaudette! Great analysis!

• musefan
    musefan Member Posts: 345
    Options

I say well done to you.

It's not about being offended, it's about actions having consequences. Act like a child, get treated like a child. Simple.

Most people are toxic because there are no consequences to it. So fair play for you showing them there is.

Personally I don't do anything like this myself. Its not that I don't think it's justified, it's just I can't be bothered to change the way I play. Maybe I need to start...

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 6,832
    edited October 2020
    Options

I thought tea bagging meant "please Mr. Killer, don't chase me anymore, I'm no good at chases." I'm a nice person, so I give them what they want: I go back to patrolling gens. I leave that poor helpless survivor alone and don't chase them again.

I've had survivors disconnect because I refused to chase them. I also got messages (back when I left messages enabled) complaining that they were bored because I didn't chase them.

• Hazz1123
    Hazz1123 Member Posts: 42
    Options

I usually teabag to get the killer to chase me if they are tunnelling someone else. Usually works xD

• Zippy
    Options

Thank you Musefan

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842
    Options

Then heed my warning carefully;

If you do this, you are hurting more people than the survivors you do this to. Those survivors will move to the perks that infuriate killers, OTHER killers. People have a hard enough time dealing DS abusers, BT bodyblockers, and gen-rush hit squads.

Your actions will continue to promote this.

Cease now and break the cycle.

• Accullla
    Accullla Member Posts: 984
    Options