If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Lost all in-game currencies (4.3.0), bug fixes itself after playing a trial, returns after restart

Options
dogAZLakii03
dogAZLakii03 Member Posts: 17
edited October 2020 in Bug Reporting

Hey, I'm playing the microsoft store PC version (through PC game pass, not game pass ultimate) on 4.3.0 and after this recent update I lost every currency I had before. Bloodpoints and Iridescent Shards. Idk how that happened, since I started this new update before and everything was still there, but after I restarted everything was gone. Even after another game restart this problem is still there. Fortunately I never bought anything, but that is just annoying because I basically have to restart all over again. My perks and level on the characters are still there tho (I would have quit if that wasnt the case). I also had above 1 million bp (through the giveaways) so that is even more frustrating. I also get the tutorials again. My account name on Microsoft Store is Elevoltplay, if that helps you. BHVR, I would really appreciate if I somehow could get my currencies back, because grinding all that stuff again would be frustrating. Ah yes, as the title suggests, reinstalling did not help in this case.

Much love and in hope of a quick fix

dogAZLakii

Post edited by dogAZLakii03 on
1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Comments

This discussion has been closed.