If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Voice chat

Options

Please add a voice chat for survivors so we don't have to rely on third party programs to communicate.

Comments

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

If voice chat was added to solo, it and SWF could both be nerfed fairly, without solo being too weak. Excellent.

• BlueGalaxy18
    BlueGalaxy18 Member Posts: 3
    Options

I just want voice chat for everybody in every game mode.

• RagingCalm
    RagingCalm Member Posts: 408
    edited June 2018
    Options

GOD PLEASE NO
    SWF is bad enough, now every game is swf? ######### no

• Jack11803
    edited June 2018
    Options

@RagingCalm said:
    GOD PLEASE NO
    SWF is bad enough, now every game is swf? [BAD WORD] no

You’re missing the point. The reason survivors aren’t nerfed is because solo is too weak. If it was made the same strength as SWF, it could then be nerfed perfectly.

• RagingCalm
    RagingCalm Member Posts: 408
    Options

@Jack11803 simple fix - balance the game around SWF, and only apply that balance when there are SWF in a lobby. Also create better balance for lobbies full of randoms, and apply that balance when the lobby is full of Randoms.
    You will get snipers sure, but it will not be nearly as bad as it is now.

• BlueGalaxy18
    BlueGalaxy18 Member Posts: 3
    Options

Can we keep this suggestion solely focused on voice chat and not other things that are not related to what I suggested.

• Jack11803
    Options

@RagingCalm said:
    @Jack11803 simple fix - balance the game around SWF, and only apply that balance when there are SWF in a lobby. Also create better balance for lobbies full of randoms, and apply that balance when the lobby is full of Randoms.
    You will get snipers sure, but it will not be nearly as bad as it is now.

it’d be better if all survivors were of equal strength. Read my post on why balance is nigh impossible, it’ll explain everything.