If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Lost All In-Game Currency | Lost Yesterday's Progression

Options
skepsipol
skepsipol Member Posts: 10

After updating to 4.3.0 today, when I loaded into the game, I noticed immediately that my Auric Cells, Iridescent Shards, and Bloodpoints were all at 0. Additionally, the survivor I had been leveling yesterday (Nancy Wheeler) had lost all the progression I'd given her over the last 24 hours. When I logged out of the game last night she was at 41, and now she's back to 35.

I have rebooted the game and logged back in, rebooted Steam, verified the game files, and even uninstalled and then reinstalled the game completely, and my progress is still gone, along with the currencies I've both earned through playtime and spent money to receive.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Antrapace
    Antrapace Member Posts: 253
    Options

did you recently link steam to a BHVR account and then unlink by any chance? Thats what I did and I've got the exact same result.

• skepsipol
    Options

I did, actually. I did exactly that yesterday, I did it for the Bloodpoints you get for linking it and then unlinked because I didn't like the way it organized my Friends List afterward.

• Antrapace
    Options

well you wont be seeing that fixed for a while IMO. Lots of people have posted threads about the exact same thing. a Mod named Mandy keeps replying on the threads with something along the lines of "they are aware of it and are currently working on it..." she then proceeds to close the thread.

I could be paranoid but it looks like an attempt to sweep it under the rug!!!!!

The very least they should do at this stage is remove the option to link / unlink for damage limitation purposes.

This is one whole mess they have made, that even if they manage to revert it back, you'll still lose any of the current progress you made since you unlinked.

• Antrapace
    Options

Please take a min to post on my thread so it doesn't vanish into a black hole. Could possibly prevent others from being punished too!!!!

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/199265/remove-broken-bhvr-account-cross-progression-until-fixed-please#latest

• skepsipol
    Options

As an update, I've heard some players say they currencies come back after playing a game, I can confirm I tried this and it did not work, I still don't have any of the currency I had before and my progression on Nancy is still missing.

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,133
    Options

glad I'm not linking but I'm on ps4 there no point.