It's easier to get 4 stacks on BBQ than on WGLF....

It's much easier to hook 4 different survivors to earn 100% more bloodpoints than it is to unhook or take a protection 4 times in a single game. We need more ways to earn stacks on WGLF like when you pick someone up from dying state or something. There is also 4 survivors, maybe im not the first one to come for the save and now it's even harder for me to get 4 stacks...

Comments

• ColonGlock
    ColonGlock Member Posts: 1,224

How easy it is depends on who you are playing against in either role.

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842

WGLF is safe unhooks too......

• Bjario
    Bjario Member Posts: 313

They should've made it so everytime you heal a survivor from the dying state to the injured state also grants you a token. It would only make sense considering they buffed the healing speed to dying survivors.

• Freki
    Freki Member Posts: 1,903

yea that is what they are getting at, make that bonus for everyone. honestly i think it makes the safe unhook award cheap because you don't have to do anything and you'll get it. having it be the person that unhooked is the incentive to make the better play. to award others for your direct action would actually make it less of a chance people would go for the safe unhook. Why? because people would say I don't need to do this why should I give everyone 500 points and they go for the quick unhook.

Now the question of getting stacks... I don't know in one unhook I got 2. first a safe unhook and then a protection hit after because the killer came back to the hook before the heal was complete.that's not hard and bbq requires you to hook someone so in one shot, less time than it takes to down one survivor, hook them, down another and then hook them. I had 2 stacks.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,081

Exactly. Healing from Dying State and healing a full Health State should provide Stacks as well.

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

it hard someone but it can come easy too. getting the stacks

• OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944

Don't know why but the devs seem to just hate everything that could make the grind easier.