The Rise of Hacker and Exploiters

Lodosslight
Lodosslight Member Posts: 65
edited October 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

I would like to have everyone know that I DID QUIT on this website due to one of the moderator problems being an issue, also I'd like to point out that I am not attacking nor relating any sort of deceitful intent. First, I notice when the Silent Hill collaboration dropped in Dead by Daylight, Hacker and Exploiters are making an appearance more often and as Cross-play began, it got worse from that point on. Second, I have no reason to lie or have any argument from anyone that may choose to doubt me or belittle about this because I'll post my experience as a Killer main as the Plague here, if you still choose to disbelief it or think I edited, your choice and this continues as I keep playing through each session, it does not change with Gen Rush, Hit Absorb, Instant Heal from Dying to Healthy state, Dying State Warp, Lag Switch, Healthy Sprint Speed while in a Wounded State, and I can carry on with this. Third, as of now with my Friend and myself, I grow tired of this and does not matter how many times I report this problem because it does not stop, therefore I even suggested it in the PS4 community and the reply I receive is that it is pointless due to how bad the game is over run with unfair players and it is enough for me to call this video game a waste of time, although I love the concept of Dead by Daylight and the whole point with the lore and game. Over all, TO THE DEVELOPERS - You are aware of what is happening and we are in the year of 2020, one of you stated the purpose of the game is to be frustrating, although the frustration is not the game itself, it is the type of players that is running in your game, therefore allowing these type of players to play however they want freely . . . . it does say and show the lack of competence and I support your game a lot till it caused nothing but grief and a waste of my time and my friends time. TO THE MODERATORS - I am not attacking and please do not remove my thread, because I am not swearing nor placing any name specifically, a group yes, but no NAME. thank you for reading~

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on

Comments

• Moundshroud
    Moundshroud Member Posts: 4,458
    edited October 2020

The Moderators here are pretty patient and forgiving. Given the amount of bile and whining they have to sift through every day it is a wonder anyone would want the job. In fact, I'm pretty grateful for the odd edit they have applied to my own posts. It doesn't strengthen your argument by alluding to the fact that you have had trouble with them. It is kind of weird and off-putting. It has nothing to do with your complaint.

In regards to hackers, nobody likes them. They are a sickness and represent the very worst of humanity. I feel the need to correct you on something though. The DEV don't willfully allow hackers to bedevil the game. Just like the rest of the world, the DEV do the best they can to minimize the influence of hackers. There is no conspiracy to allow bad sports and cheats to ruin your day. I'm positive that stopping people from hacking the game is far more important to the DEV than it is to you. Hackers hack into systems; the problem is right there in their name.

This is what you said:

1. I quit before because the Moderators were mean to me and did their job.
    2. There are hackers in DbD.
    3. The DEV are incompetent because they allow hackers in DbD.
    4. Moderators please don't remove my post insulting the Dev and saying obvious and/or silly things.
    5. Thank you for reading.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that English is not your first language. I'm not attacking your lack of grammar and punctuation to be mean. I'm simply stating that if you want your comments on this (or any) forum to have more impact, you will need to get someone to help you smooth out some of the rough edges. If what you write causes a literal headache in the people who try to get through it, you are losing your audience. This advice is given without ulterior motive or snotty intent. I just can't think of a more diplomatic way to say it.

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on
  • Gay Myers (Luzi)
    Gay Myers (Luzi) Member Posts: 4,427

If you are facing people of whom you're assuming are hackers/breaking the game rules, report them in the game and send additional evidence to support: https://support.deadbydaylight.com

This discussion has been closed.