IS DOCTOR'S UNIQUE TERROR RADIUS MUSIC REMOVED?

Options

We were playing against a doc and it was the common terror radius music but we got static blast anyway and it was the common TR music the entire game. Is this a bug or devs decided to remove it? And why?

Comments

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,643
    Options

Chances are high that it is a Bug. I would not mind if it is intentional to be honest, his Terror Radius is pretty weird.

• CheyeneKL
    CheyeneKL Member Posts: 718
    Options

I hope it's a bug! His terror radius is a little annoying but I greatly enjoy it regardless.

I've been noticing some weird stuff with other sounds (a lot of survivors screams are stifled even without Calm Spirit) in just the few games I've played since the update, so I'm thinking a lot of audio got messed up and will be fixed back up eventually

• Pawcelot
    Pawcelot Member Posts: 985
    Options

Sounds like a bug. No surprise there. Every major update is just riddled with bugs, glitches and other stuff.

• Turretcube
    Turretcube Member Posts: 445
    Options

Funnily enough, Huntress get's Doctor's terror radius music sometimes now.

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756
    Options

Can't have an update without adding more Bugs 👍️😀😄

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398
    Options

Wait really? That's actually kinda cool, a rare example of a bug being fun and something that should stay in the game lmao.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,880
    Options

I mean, Spirit is bugged as well. You can hear her crying sounds while she phases like in the PTB when she came out.

• MeltingPenguins
    MeltingPenguins Member Posts: 3,742
    Options

All killers are currently bugged:

Load-in rigs are messed up, music balance is very off.

The music is still there, but extremely quiet, while ambient sound and sfx are absurdly load (to the points where Huntress' humming now seems to have a 80m-100m radius)

• OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944
    Options
  • Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,003
    Options

Strange, how come a different killer with the default chase music got a bug allowing a different killer's chase music to play

Maybe she is next on the rework list