If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Deadly Deceit killer challenge bugged.

Options
Eninya
Eninya Member Posts: 1,256
edited October 2020 in Bug Reporting

So, after a full 8k Deviousness (and even if you took away bonuses, I likely still would've maxed it or close due to how many traps I got), I only got this much credit. Not sure if it's a protracted visual bug, since I left the match and it remained the same, including testing this by cancelling the challenge, swapping to a survivor challenge, and re-enabling this.

7 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• QueenOfIllusion
    QueenOfIllusion Member Posts: 7
    Options

I’m having the same exact issue as well and it even looked to me like it was regressing?? No clue but mine usually only goes up about 20 bloodpoints each time

• Eninya
    Options

Yeah, I've now seen multiple reports of this occurring posted on reddit, too. Seems like this challenge in particular is busted.

• elyampedup88
    elyampedup88 Member Posts: 19
    Options

Some ppl were saying it works for the clown but I have not tried it with him yet. I know with Trapper and the Doctor I have the same issues.

• Turretcube
    Turretcube Member Posts: 426
    edited October 2020
    Options

This goes for the survivor version one as well. What seem's to be happening is the game count's one act of deviousness or the last act and only apply's that.

Can say this is true to a point. The game gives you way more point's but not the full. Same goes for Pyramid Head, you wont get the full points from the category added but you'll get at least a decent amount so it's not a slug to do.

Edit was for spelling.

• Eninya
    Options

Ouch. I can't imagine realistic completion of this hinging on Trapper with Distressing ending the game's deviousness event on a successful trap. lol

Hopefully, this will all be fixed soon. It's an insane roadblock in the first tome.

• Boko_Loko
    Boko_Loko Member Posts: 4
    Options

It works on legion. I've gotten the full 8k pts using them. Any other killer I barely get more then 1k if that. (By any other killer I mean I've tried plague, Freddy, doc, trapper, and gunslinger.)

• Freki
    Freki Member Posts: 1,903
    Options

I'm just GLAD someone got acknowleged... I reported this early wed afternoon..... sigh it's a bug on survivor side as well but survivors don't have to slog through that one.