If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Deadly Deciet

Options
Freki
Freki Member Posts: 1,903

Challenge says get 20K blood points in devious, got 2008 in devious in the last match and it still says 0/20000 not bugs in game just seems it is not counting the category blood points.

8 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Freki
    Freki Member Posts: 1,903
    Options

update: next game gave points.... is there a threshhold? why would one match work and the previous one not?

• Trash2
    Trash2 Member Posts: 29
    Options

Can confirm. For me it's slightly different though. For the first 2 games I got all the points counted from the deviousness category but after that I got very few points for each game f.e. I believe this (screenshots) is before and after 5th or 6th game. I only got a little over 500 points even though I have over 5k deviousness after a game.

(PC)

• Xfulminex
    Xfulminex Member Posts: 28
    Options

Got a 8k Deviousness game, yet in the challenge I only got 569 Points...

(PC)

• Enslavior
    Enslavior Member Posts: 2
    Options

Similar issue here on PS4. Got 8k 1st match and received full credit. Then for 3 consecutive matches, I've only received 16 points each match towards progress. Sitting at 8048/20000