If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Tome V challenge glitch

Options
BToTheA
BToTheA Member Posts: 18

On the "gain 10,000 Deviousness" points, I am unable to progress it.

I had paused the challenge and completed the blight challenges, then went back only to find it does not increase no matter what I do.

Please fix soon, I would like to progress :(

17 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• candy_cane
    candy_cane Member Posts: 2
    Options

I have had the same issue (But it is 20K* not 10). First game, no kills, got 3k towards the challenge. Second game, merciless killer 8k in the category and only got maybe 20 towards the challenge. Third game, same thing got ~7k in the category and only got maybe 100 towards the challenge. Idk what's the deal or what I am doing wrong so an answer would be awesome.

• Shandi2004
    Shandi2004 Member Posts: 3
    Options

I had a similar issue on this challenge as well. Earned 8k in deviousness, even had a perfect game but only got credited a little over 500 points towards challenge.

• _La_Muerte_
    _La_Muerte_ Member Posts: 2
    Options

I have the same problem and used diferent killers to see if it would change and no resoults. Also survivor challenges are way easier than killers this time and glitch free, fews unbalanced (hope it is not intended to make the killers experience shity even tho it looks like it)...

• byrnx
    byrnx Member Posts: 1
    Options

Me too. Even the survivor "Objective Challenge". If you die you will only get 500 bloodpoints progress even if you maxed out the objective category

• JellybabyxD
    JellybabyxD Member Posts: 2
    Options

The survivors ‘Productive day’ challenge is also bugged, awarded me with no progress despite doing objectives

• Baconator_914
    Baconator_914 Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2020
    Options

Try using Demogoron, I went from 1000+ points to 11k using him. Doctor gets me the bugged results.

EDIT: Demo works PERFECT, just finished it my 2nd game!

• Malkraz
    Malkraz Member Posts: 112
    Options
  • dabbingdad69
    dabbingdad69 Member Posts: 1
    Options

I have the exact same issue on Trapper.

• candy_cane
    candy_cane Member Posts: 2
    Options

I am not about to buy a whole new killer to circumvent a glitch they should fix. That's kinda ridonk sauce

• SalemTheCat
    SalemTheCat Member Posts: 13
    Options

Hello! I have the same problem but what worked for me is: use an offering that bust that cathegory.