If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Rainbow Map Glitch?

Options

PC

While playing a game as survivor with a rainbow map, I activated the rainbow map while moving, and my character became unable to move from the spot I was at. To the killer and other survivors I was in a slightly different spot than I was on my screen the first time this happened in the match, but was still unable to move from that spot. The first time when I was in a different spot to the killer when he hit me I was unable to move still after being hit, and then my screen teleported to where the killer had hit where I was on his screen when he picked me up. I was able to move after I was unhooked. The second time that match it happened again after using the rainbow map; on the other side of the map. I was once again unable to move, and realized it happened both times after using the map. Also; a couple things were strange this time. The map seemed to think I was elsewhere, and the more I ran in place the map would show me places of the map I hadn't been to yet, and didn't show anything close to me. A survivor walked up to me and I was able to heal them, I was also able to self care myself while standing there. I was able to move that time after the killer walked up and attacked me.

Mess around with a rainbow map ? Unsure. Not using a map till that gets fixed.

It didn't happen every time I used the map, but it did happen 2ce, and I couldn't find a way to fix it without the killer attacking me.

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated