Halloween Event Proposal

Since it's been confirmed that new game modes are in the works and that they may or may not be just limited time events, why not try something different this Halloween just to see how everything goes?
Just imagine: 4 survivors, a lot of bloodpoints and goodies for everyone, Haddonfield and good ol' Michael.
Let me explain, since Halloween is coming up, the most representative Killer for this date is Michael, so why not make a new game mode where he is buffed to infinity and beyond to really make him a scary one. Built-in Monitor & Abuse to reduce his Terror Radius, faster stalking and amount that can be stalked from a single survivor, and Haddonfield as the default map. Of course it may sound a bit unfair to survivors but that's why this would be a new game mode, if you get killed you don't lose your Rank and get a normal amount of bloodpoints, but if you manage to survive against such a behemoth, you will be handsomely rewarded.
For example, if Michael kills everyone, he gets 10K Bloodpoints for each survivor + another 10K for being the "winner". However, if at least 1 survivor escapes he only gets 10K for each dead survivor while the one that escaped gets a 30K reward + another 10K for each survivor who escaped or is still alive.
This is just my idea on a fun game mode to hype the next Halloween movie and to give some love to Michael while also including a lot of bloodpoints so that everyone can have some fun. I would love to read your opinions on it and your own proposals for a Halloween event, thanks for reading!

Comments

• Xycronian
    Xycronian Member Posts: 5

Since when did they confirm game modes coming out?

• Elegant
    Elegant Member Posts: 443

@Xycronian said:
    Since when did they confirm game modes coming out?

In the last stream or something like that someone asked about alternate game modes. They said that they were working on having limited game modes for stuff like events. That doesn't mean that they are currently working on a specific game mode. Just that they want to have event game modes in the future and are most likely in the early stages of development/design