The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Pig is S tier confirmed?

As someone who plays a lot of pig its not something i expected to see her up there on kill-rate obvously shes not S tier but i just found it funny. Thought she would be more average on there, personally i think she needs a addon rework since some of those should be base kit and others are way to powerful/annoying luck based. Also her dash should stronger.

Comments

• redvelvetcake13
    redvelvetcake13 Member Posts: 12

inb4 people try to say shes "overperformimg".

• SCP_FOR_DBD
    SCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416

Kill stats were released? I wasnt aware of that. I think they should rework her traps to be more consistent and retool her addons entirely.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792
    edited October 2020

Edit: nvm. I misread

• Cancan71
    Cancan71 Member Posts: 709

One thing to note is that there is a low percentage of Pig players. So it's more than likely that Pig mains would be very good with her and play her despite not being top tier, which would skew the kill rate upwards. Meanwhile, Spirit is considered top tier, which would attract those who want to be powerful despite not bringing the best out of the killer, which skews kill rate downwards. You can see that Spirit has twice the pick rate as Pig.