Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Dear Mr. Ghostface

I would have messaged you directly but since you’re a crossplay player I couldn’t. But just in case you’re a member here, I wanted to say this match was hilarious and I couldn’t stop laughing. Thank you.

My favourite highlights:

Comments

• Mikeasaurus
    Mikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,327

This is how I play the game these days. I usuallly 1 hook everyone so I get points, they get points for rescue/healing and then I just proceed to mess around with them, usually peeking out from behind boxes and just generally messing around. I stopped caring about winning since people are far too serious with the game these days, and I like to think, by my simple act of having some fun, they can know there are still decent people out there just wanting to enjoy themselves.

• iZombie
    iZombie Member Posts: 231

Killers just look so cute when they’re being friendly lol. Obviously I wouldn’t want matches like this all the time, but it makes a nice change of pace to have them once in a blue moon. I was laughing so hard.

I normally play like this if somebody DC’s or if I’m getting too many hooks before any progress on the generators has been done. I don’t find stomping out a lobby to be entertaining.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321

Just why does it look so funny when characters look up in DBD? Someone should post a tier list based on how goofy they look when looking up.

• iZombie
    iZombie Member Posts: 231

I have no idea but I love it so much. It’s how I greet other survivors when I find them on a generator. I’ll also crouch / gaze up into the abyss next to somebody who is opening an exit gate. It’s the little things that keep me entertained in this game lol.