Improved Iron Grasp

Options

What if Iron Grasp cancelled out perks that help survivors escape the killers grasp normally. *cough, cough, DS* I was just thinking about it because of what Iron Grasp indicates... an iron grasp.

Comments

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,276
    Options

even though I don't like what ds currently does I don't think making perks that incentivize tunneling is a good idea

• Kind_Lemon
    Kind_Lemon Member Posts: 2,559
    Options

Iron Grasp should, in addition to its current effects, lessen the wiggling boost given to dropped survivors, allowing the killer to play around more with switching targets even while transporting a survivor to the hook.

• ProfessorDoc
    ProfessorDoc Member Posts: 13
    Options

Yeah but if DS was used for tunneling that would be one thing, but if anyone has played DBD for longer than 1 hour, they could tell you that DS is just used for trolling. I know all I'm going to hear is "get gud", but it is impossible to even play the game as a killer right now unless you want to face camp, tunnel, or slug (which I don't). I know this might be a terrible idea and some can use it to be a jerk, but that is all we have in DBD right now. No one wants to fix Mori, NOED, Hatches, or DS, so something needs to happen. I have not seen a more accurate image than this.