The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Reasons why this dwightcrow code is trash

graveyard_7777
graveyard_7777 Member Posts: 269
edited October 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

1. It's waaaaay to long.

2. PC players have an advantage over console players.

3. If there's 400 people on a twitch stream and a code is limited to 10 that's just a poor idea and planning.

4. Streamers are getting harrassed on stream about giving codes.

Finally whose bright idea was this?

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments

• Buttercake
    Buttercake Member Posts: 1,652

It was The Entitys bright idea. Its her Halloween trick.

Remember whos in charge bitches!! Mwa-ha-ha

Dang girl! Chill out! 🎃

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,152

In August console players pointed out the limited codes for cosmetics you could buy in store were biased towards PC and DBD acknowledged it. Now they do it again but worse because it's a limited event code.

They should not do limited codes, especially for event items. I (ps4) lucked out with a code last night. I have the DwightCrow and I think it should be a log in reward instead. There's no reason to make it such a hassle to get. It wasn't fun to type in 32 character codes over and over and over on my ps4 instead of actually playing the game. If my friend didn't say the fog whisperer was making it console friendly and multiple console people were able to redeem from him I wouldn't have bothered.

If they want to help fog whisperers give them codes for BP or iridescent shards they can give out during their streams. Have it be like the incent codes - last for 5 minutes but everyone can claim during that 5 minutes.

• VIle
    VIle Member Posts: 167
    edited October 2020

It's also IMPOSSIIBLE for people with disabilities both physical and learning/mental.

Dyslexia for example as well as Dexterity issues causing issues when trying to type.

So the game continues to be disability non-friendly. Where is colour blind correctness? I had a friend stop playing back with old ruin because he literally cant see RED and had NO IDEA the skill check was different. Ditto on the killers red stain. He had no idea the killer was after him. With in a week he uninstalled and hasn't been back since.

Game is 1000% not disabled friendly.

Also didn't they say NO MORE EXCLUSIVES? Didn't they have a HUGE problem of people selling codes AND accounts that had these items so they had to give EVEYONE everything anyways? I meannnnnnnnn this is just setting up for another situation like this AND you've greatly wounded your supporting community.

Pretty good job so far.....

• RoboticAngel
    RoboticAngel Member Posts: 2

lol, you can't fix a game for everyone. if you have no hands for example how do you want them to make it friendly for them? They just ######### up in that topic to say that.

• VIle
    VIle Member Posts: 167

So you're saying disabled peoples shouldn't be able to play games? That inclusivity is out and even the most BASIC of graphical settings is too much to ask?

Also for the codes, yeah be inclusive. Not everyone is able bodied enough for a 30+ Alpha numeric + -'s code but have their peripherals set for their needs too play the regular game fine otherwise.

Do better.