If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

PTB ending when?

Options
Zagrid
Zagrid Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,000
I don’t think we know when it ends, I have not heard anything from the devs. Anyone have an idea?

Comments

• Skairipa
    Skairipa Member Posts: 255
    Options

They said the ptb keep on only one week, i guess tuesday will end it. Then update :)

• Zagrid
    Zagrid Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,000
    Options
    Skairipa said:

They said the ptb keep on only one week, i guess tuesday will end it. Then update :)

Well I do hope that the time between when this ends and the live update goes is a bit long. The PTB has so many bugs that need ironing out it looks like an ant hill.
  • SilentBread
    SilentBread Member Posts: 8
    Options

@Skairipa said:

Wait, so does this mean everything will go live when PTB ends? Any official date given?

• RagingCalm
    RagingCalm Member Posts: 408
    Options

@SilentBread Disclaimer - take this with less than a grain of salt
    Apparently the move to main happens on June 16th

• Skairipa
    Skairipa Member Posts: 255
    Options

@Zagrid said:
    Skairipa said:

Well I do hope that the time between when this ends and the live update goes is a bit long. The PTB has so many bugs that need ironing out it looks like an ant hill.

I agreed, hope so they fix these bugs before the definitive 2.0.0

• deadbydaylightfan
    deadbydaylightfan Member Posts: 262
    Options
    I thought the anniversary was June 12?
  • Noodle
    Noodle Member Posts: 103
    Options

June 14th is the second anniversary. I'd assume they'd drop the patch on or right before then.

• ZeBee
    ZeBee Member Posts: 47
    Options

@Noodle said:
    June 14th is the second anniversary. I'd assume they'd drop the patch on or right before then.

probably with an anniversary event too.